Tuesday, December 17, 2013

BBW2013 | Recent

3 weeks hiatus. First post in December.

Bad luck has been following me. Was so devastated until not long ago, went makan with my sister and she indeed lightened up everything around us. 

When people see me as a positive source, I as well get mine from my closest ones. I need recharging too. Calling back home, hanging out with sisters, listening to music, tumblring, etc. etc..


***
I went to KL last Wednesday for this BigBadWolf (BBW) book sale at MIECC @ The Mines. Going to Pavilion before that because BBW was open 24 hours (Awesome wasn't it?!). It took me one hour to reach KL Sungai Besi toll and another 2 hours to Pavilion!!! That was the first time I experienced the traffic in KL. CRAZY!

Wanted to look for the Christmas deco at Pavilion but I ended up taking only few shoots from the entrance. So so damn regret I didn't spend my time wisely. FML!


only interior I shot. Missed the carousel!!! Aghhh hate myself!

*googled for better picture!*
I didn't even have a closer look about everything. It's Christmas we're talking about! Hate myself x2!

Morganfield's. Huge portion. Don't simply order! It states 3-4 persons but I assure you it's far more than that!

Haiz. Been there done that. It's closed inside. FOL.

Bye Pavilion.

I found that the line character super annoying. Does it have anything to do with christmas except wearing a christmas hat?- -

***

Reaching BBW at midnight 00:00 sharp. I thought there would be less people during the night who knows the crowd was no joke. Well I was the one who purposely went there from Malacca so, no whining. It was indeed my kinda sanctuary heaven!


Crowd at 12 midnight. I was grinning ear to ear once I stepped into the hall. Pile of books.

I love books. I love places with lotsa books. I adore people who read especially those who share the same liking in authors and books with me. 

Sooooooo, I didn't see this coming: 

Spending 4 straight hours for books hunting until 4 o'clock in the morning. Pity my friends who accompanied me. I felt so sorry yet satisfying at the same time. I didn't really get what I was looking for, but it was actually a matter of luck and that was probably the fun part of the whole book hunting thing. 

I was so thrilled that I was lucky enough to find two Cecelia Ahern's books, leaving "How to Fall in Love" and "One Hundred Names" to complete her novels collection.

From this book sale I found that I'm no longer drawn to those chick lit and prefer true stories and non-fictions. Many of them I've read, or the story lines are more or less the same. It's time to look for something different.

Spending not more than RM100 to get all these. Crazy not.

PS: Amy Yasbeck's was drenched in water and is now doing sunbathing. Darn.


another thing to highlight! Even the plastic bag design is cute!
*Read more for less*


*Read happily ever after*
True. I think these books can last me for quite a long time!


***

went to temple yesterday hoping won't be so suey anymore. It's almost the end of 2013. Let it ends peacefully pretty please?

Haha sorry YieTing, this is the only decent group photo we have. SSS back to his family!

kinda miss you fella! Don't miss us too much in Cyberjaya.


***
THROWBACK
A long-await date with the ladies.

Decent coffee found in Malacca town.

and then shit happened.

drawing helps relieve a little.

she helps a lot in many ways.

although this one thing she can't help me. No one can.

realizing that Christmas draws near. Once-a-year project started not long ago. I hope I can complete it in time. Too damn busy lately :'(

yea and have the time to blog.

and to draw. Haha well this is the last piece of drawing. Next year only start a new sketchbook. Or maybe not.


***
Favourite Tumblr time

Too cute!!! 

I always wanted to share this but I have no time, and I don't want to post on FB or Instagram. Waiting until now. I laughed freaking hysterically when I first read it. Damn funny. Especially the "Be careful not to slip" part. LOL!!!

Like this pic. Kinda creepy though but I like the idea of it.
The light bulb symbolizes our thoughts and how over-thinking can kill us.

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars

Way to Christmas...



One Republic - Counting Stars. I prefer this cover by Hanbyul. Acoustic version.

I like the lyric.

I feel something so right
By doing the wrong thing
And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive



Well, done typing this post I'm the happy me again. Fuck those bad lucks.


PS: lazy to double check. Forgive me for any grammar or what shit mistake.
PPS: swearing a lot. I'm sorry.

xoxo
Ee

No comments: