Monday, December 29, 2008

X'mas @ Bkt Indah Jusco

And the next day, christmas. Me and my DaJie went to Bkt Indah Jusco at night. Just want to take a look that how 'big' is there and also for killing our time. Maybe due to holiday, the car park was fully 'filling' with carssssss and even roadside also became car park. Double link road became single link. So can you imagine how crowded was there?

Hmm... For me, it's only a normal shopping complex loh. Not as big as others saying. But from it's exterior look really very big!! I heard someone saying that this Jusco had already replaced Bukit Tinggi that Jusco and became the biggest Jusco in Malaysia. Is that true?? *haha so many jusco*

Just a part of it. Every Jusco looks the same. Sienz.......zzZ


After hanging around, we decided to take our dinner at BOSTON! This was our first visit. It got 9 outlets in Malaysia though.

DaDang!! Nice lighting! Haha.. =)

Wahaha. My look so funny! I love the creamy mushroom soup!!! YUMMY~~

Eh paiseh i wore the same cloth as x'mas eve that night. XD. Lazy to wash it... Forgive me! I already threw it into washing machine that night!! And I want to tell you guys, I finished all the food stuffs above!!! But exclude the drinks la. MUAHAHAHA

And my sis had this. I forgot what burger already. XD

LeeDa not pro. Me became half liao. Haha...

When we took photo there, got a waiter keep looking at our hp screen and said:' tepi sikit tepi sikit, ahhh yayaya!! Ngam ngam!! Wah comel -nya! ' Made me and my sis keep laughing so couldn't take a proper photo lah!! Haha. But that waiter really cute loh!! He was giving my sis the 'glad eye' once he passed by in front of us. Haha.


Thank you DaJie, for another generous dinner. Hahahahahaha.





In process. Hopefully everything will be alright at the end.

No comments: