Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WeiPing's Bday!!

04-08-2009
Tuesday
Axtivo Cafe
WeiPing's BIG day


I was so so so looking forward to this gathering with my dearly lovely classmate aka buddies aka zimui since the days I was stuck in Melacca. I miss them BADLY you wouldn't know. At first I wondered, are we able to see each other after graduating? I got the answer yesterday, yes we are! I had a super nice feeling after the gathering last night, feeling so damn content after seeing you all, my girls and boys! *sounds like mummy= =*

We didn't chat much during the time at Axtivo, playing card, making chaos and taking photos instead. We never felt the awkward feeling throughout the hours even though it's been a long time since our last gathering.


So, who plays the leading role?
Dada~~ WeiPing! Happy Birthday!!XD


For sure I wouldn't miss any chance to take photo with them, my longtimenosee dearies!! Just scroll down if u'r not interested with the photos taken. Cause it's quite an amount..XD

okay lar since u'r the main character last night, I decided to put u in first row!wahahaha
WeiPing aka Dreamer. How sad I was when he said ‘我吃很多,可是就是不会肥’. Haha becoz I asked him to eat more. As for a guy, he's way too thin larr!!! Hey ping, try to find another method lar! Time to gain fat!XD

Dearie KahWei and YanFong. Kahwei looks more adore than before, right? and YanFong still as caring as before, she's the first one asking me how am i doing in Melacca wei~~

Former monitor aka kwoksern aka andrew, bangshiun aka sky yek~ Gosh I dunno it's been how long since the last time I saw both of you. Sern still looks cute as before! BangShiun has no change at all~hahaha

My darling! YeeTeng dear aka TengTeng aka BFF, my heart feels warm with every of her present! Girl, we didn't chat much last night lar!! I need girl talks!!! and *again!* ziHui aka my roomie, dun hv to write more about her lar. HAHAHAHA

ZhuZhu~~~~~~all I wanna say is KAK is always here, do find me chat anytime. I couldn't help but just looking at you with your eyes empty whenever you'r quiet and moody. I dunno whether or not I am considered as a good friend or listener of yours, but u know, I always care and concern about you. +u

Babes in red. YingRui and TengYann. Ruiz, I wondered why they said u'r so fierce? For me, you still looked silly eii haha. Somehow I felt yann's hairstyle has changed, looks like little girl. Haha it's a good sign!XD

KokXiang aka lit black aka my chemistry teacher aka kor. Hey bro, the 'proper' pics we took are not enough for me to form a combined pic lerr, so I just take ur funny face expression. Nvm lar cute wat..~HAHAHA

aka Herng. I wonder how come u got only one face expression?! You got many patterns ago wan. You've changed!! Keep ur hair longer abit okay? Looks like gin na eii now. I looked like jiejie in compared. ugh!! How lucky you are, have her as ur gf! The pretty oneXD. As does KokXiang! Gosh how lucky both of you are!!

Is this the love season or what? Both of u get attached! and another pair just like.... haha i know u know heaven knows. Glad to see that you found your happiness.^^

Ramzen. We took damn many photos last night can!!! All the same though. Hahaha. Thx for fetching me back even it isn't by your way to drive along that direction. So damn far away from you house!! but I just simply did what you asking from me. Regret what you've said right?? it's too late~~~ but still, THX ya!! muackz~~ *u might b scared of the kisses nw* HAHAHAHA okay lar, I said u became lengzai edi right? I meant what I said. *sincere eyes-blinking*


With my girls
you know what?! I forgot to take photo with you NINGXIN!!! Gosh how frustrated I am when I found that I missed you out!! *sob sob* The first row right most sweet-looking girl. Yeah there she is. From her looking, you wouldn't believe how crazy inside she is. Hahahaha.

Free-style. Paiseh tengteng, I did not intend to cover your face.><

Some randoms

8 of us with the cute lit cakes! Left YiQian and JiaHui larr! How pity that you girls couldn't make to attend!!! Feeling envy lerr~seeing me gather with them~ But it will be your turn next. We miss you!~~Muackz~~

Buddies
Kena shoot..looked happy still~~XD

Dada~~~

Ever wondered why my pose would be like that?? You know what they did to me?? Blowing air to my hair and neck! Could you imagine that ur hair full of others saliva? What would that feeling be? Disgusting right?? yucks~~ but it's okay since you all are my babes~~ hahaha

Since our group photo was taken by a lousy catcher, the result is unpleasant!!!
Blur!

lagi BLUR!!!

'Bo song' lorrr~~~ the waiters and waitress there should be trained!! Last time we also got the same result even they are not the same person to serve us. What we get for the conclusion? Their photo catching skill is S-U-X to the max!!


See guys and girls! I sacrifice myself to blog this entry first you know?! There are so many on queue haha. I know many of you read my blog and go, never leave me any comment, so SAD you know?! So I'm thinking, why not I only send the pics for those who leaves comment here?? STRONG weapon huh? See whether or not you want to drop something? *am i blackmailing??* Wahahahah

I LOVE you guys and girls. Thanks for giving me such a wonderful memory! I couldn't get such warmy feeling from others but from you all. Muuuaaacckkzzz!! All the very best in everything! Ee will miss you always



xoxo

Full of joy and love

7 comments:

fatedtolove said...

i left my comment here ar , ee
send me the pic?
dont say i never leave a comment again..

PS : This is Wei Ping and this is my gmail id.

Aka Herng said...

lazy to have new email account....so i just leave my comment here^^...wahaha,do remember to send me those photo next time oh!!haha,aka eee must take care there hor.....i promised that my hair will grow more virgously when you saw me next time..haha...it is not just a celebrating,but also a semi-reunion(coz still there are someone not present)wahaha,really happy that night...happy that you and zihui havent changed at all...still the same one that i like..haha,anyway...thxs for posting it so fast....thx aka eee!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will take care of her de...haha

(hahaha i just posted here anyway!by ee~lalala)

Ee said...

re weiping~
LOL~
dun tell me u purposely create this acc???XD
thx ya for dropping down
as i promised i'll send to u HAHAHAA

re aka herng~
dun hv to do so as i said,
see i just used ur name and posted this comment
btw, i wont change!i'm always the one u knew!take care of urself also ya~~^^

andrew said...

hey thr~jz finished viewing ur blog, nice work lar(especially the part whr i was sort of "praised",haha~~) =P
..really a talented blogger lor!
be sure to keep us updated on ur status thr in malacca ya~miss you~ =)

PS:Lulala~lulala~lula lula leh~ lula lula lula lula lula leh~~~

Vian Lee said...

complain so much, you though you are using digital camera? got kind of result not bad d.. :p still blamed the waiters there..@.@

Evebi said...

walao..really fell sad lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dun like tis feeling u know
?55555....
i also like to attend tat gathering ley....
dunnoe when my holiday we can meet or not..ok ba??
really long time din see u n zhui lah..
sad..sad..sad...
cry cry cry........
concern me quickly......

Ee said...

Re andrew,
feeling kind of being forced right??WAHAHAHA
and u really did!!praise that i'm a good blogger?
aiyo...happy sia~
everything's worth!!!XD
i'll update once i got free okay?
but plz la..drop something for me incase i knw u'v read my blog wat..Hehe

Re LeeDa,
apa lu..cant i abreact my feelings here mehh??who cares whether or not i complain the waiters?hahahaha

Re Evebi,
hush hush~~
u rarely absent for our gathering right?
never absent to be exact!well next time would b ur turn!!i dunno whether or not i can make to go back..mayb by national day..?or else u girls come to melaka lahh~since zen is planing to comeXD