Monday, November 2, 2009

Lalala~~

Hii all, did you realize any difference of my blogskin?? I had changed the skins and templates and layouts several times, shift from this to that, that to another one, until now, yea it's the one!! Say bye to 'blacky' I'm now in babyblue and such cutie skin!!=))

I simply love the pics added at the left hand side of my blog, so lovely, don't they?? I'll add some applications here IF I'm able to do so. Say hi to me yea, my chatbox is starving!!!! Can't you guys treat her nice abit? Yea no doubt, SHE is a GIRL. Don't you realize she's so pink in colour?? Hmm sorry for my craps cause I'm now in computer lab, damn boring can?? Haha

I got class at ten, but class is ended now (9.36am). How wish I can stay here online and keep blogging. LOL
Mood changed, content changed, blog changed.

K gtg peeps. See ya=)

xoxo

5 comments:

Vian Lee said...

i can imagine how free you are..!! updated blog in lab @_@

Unknown said...

the color is too low...my face nearly hit the screen@><@
i told to your teacher you played blog in class

Ee said...

did u mean the font colour??
hmm will improve next time..hahaha
btw, I'd finished the work given to me only started blogging eii~~some more i think she knew bout this..LOL~
ohya, are u benny yang??XDXD

emO said...

u ar so special~

Ee said...

kunxiong??hahahha
special??hmm...u mean me myself or my blog?haha..XD