Saturday, November 28, 2009

3.43am

I can tell the weather nowadays is so-damn-freaking-me-out!! I sat inside a room and seeing the hot sun blazes, but no less than one hour, I saw a sudden pour. Thanks to this capricious weather, many of my friends get sick or feeling unwell!! Lucky me, I'm healthy enough to resist those virus. Hahahahaha.

Mid-term test is around the corner, I'd spent my whole day in Sri Emas purposely for studying. Who knows bringing laptop over there was certainly a wrong decision!! No mood study ended up with totally no gain. Damn!! Plus my chemistry is so dead! I've forgotten everything I learnt in secondary school. Fish!

Ohya!

Have u seen a meteor?? I do have!! I bet most of u know bout it because of my msn pm, am I right? Haha cause there's quite alot of people out there asking me is that real? So my answer is, YES IT IS!! Me and my friend, we were supposed to see the Leonid meteor shower you know?! But ended up we only saw a few shooting stars. We were waiting for Leonid, I couldnt help but thinking of someone who meant lots to me. Anyway I got 4, and my friend got 7!! Well, it is better than none right? We were sodamnsuper exited while both of us saw one streaking across the sky at the same time! We shouted at each other and screamed, and laughed together afterwards. The whole process was so damn fun!

Since when I used to look up to the sky, and watching the stars shine?? My answer should be 'it was the day after the-night-I-first-saw-the-meteors'. Somehow, I love the sky at night.

Yesterday's sunset glow.

I saw it accidentally from my balcony as I was there to breath the fresh air, discovering this beautiful landscape. It's a pity since my hp camera is not that good to capture down the fine image and colour of what I saw actually.

Since the climate nowadays is so fucking suck, everyone does take care oneself ya=)


with LOVE,
Ee

1 comment:

Yeong said...

huhu....who knows...u r not healthy enuf eh....tc^^