Friday, November 13, 2009

Is this the love season or what?

Many friends around me are attached

seeing them passed through all the processes

from worried and hesitated to finally resolved to face their own fate and destiny

Me, as an outsider, I see through all these, feeling life is wonderful and yet full of unexpected things and scenarios

It doesn't sound wrong if we said that life is just like a movie

As if we'r a character playing a certain part in each other's life, every character has his own role, we ourselves playing the leading role, every scene has certain characters in it

Everyone has the chance to meet our soul mate in life, but it just depends on your fate and luck I would say. Not everyone as lucky as those who met their true love and live in bliss and joy eternally.

Life getting along with friends who have found their lover is great, I really enjoy seeing them with their happy smiling faces whenever they talk about their gf or bf.

I'm glad that you guys have found your own happiness. I feel happy for you, sincerely I am.


For me, I'm still waiting for the right one. But who knows?
Maybe he already exists in my life, maybe he doesn't.
Life is unexpected right?
I never have the urge to find a boyfriend,
but sometime it's uncomforting to see others so in love
when you're in deep blue and feeling like need a shoulder to cry or lean on.
Bewildering right?

No bf hunting, no love craving.
Bcause I know, even now I don't have one boyfriend or lover or life partner,
but still I have lotsa love around me.
Be the real me.

I'm not finding love,
but is waiting someone to discover I am 'the one',
to reveal the true me.
One shouldn't change him/herself to be the one others want him/her to be.
-quoted from winnie.

A hug is better than everything whenever I feel down.
For me, somehow a hug is equal to a power, with lotsa love and affection.

with L.O.V.E
Ee

3 comments: