Sunday, November 29, 2009

S.I.C.K

I'd never been so fucking sick in Melacca. I'm having sore throat, flu and fever now. Maybe I shouldn't say that I'm healthy in the previous post, this is what I get in return. Karma?? I can't help but to stay in the room all alone due to everyone in my unit already went back to their hometown. Thanks to my dear friends, thanks for looking after me, purposely looking for porridge to me and forcing me to finish it, asking me to take medicine, to take good rest, offering me a ride to consult a doctor and etc. I can certainly feel yours concern and care toward me.

Muackz... Thank you all!

Everyone around us seems living happily and blissfully throughout the whole year. Ofcourse, I'm included. I just never realized, it has already been one year. Time really flies.

Anyway, Happy one-year Anniversary. =)

Tomorrow onwards will be my mid-term test week. Perhaps I can get well soon!! Gosh I don't wanna die in my chemistry!! May god bless.

No comments: