Monday, April 19, 2010

The Truth That You Leave



One of my fav songs=)

The Truth That You Leave

click here for the piano score

This is not the completed version

Cause I couldn't turn the page,

couldn't memorize the parts behind neither..LOL


it's like finally,
I managed to play piano
nearly 4 hours nonstop playing

feeling like those unhappy memories were floated away
I'm refreshed again

Maybe

it was the perfect timing that I chose to go back JB
though it's not all because of my own decision

BUT still

I appreciate everything I've done during the time in JB

I heart every moment I had


officially announce:
Emily Bear is my new IDOL!!!
*okay, i promise i wont dump Valentina Lisitsa aside la*

but for this girl, Emily, OMG she's my CURRENT IDOL!!
i just couldn't stop searching for her video clips
IF u'r free enough, can try searching her name in Google


okay la, gonna sleep early tonight!!!
night ppl~


No comments: