Friday, April 30, 2010

Very Random



A title song from a Japanese cartoon movie- Spirited Away
*千与千寻*
Theme song- One Summer's Day

click here for the music score


It's been quite a long time since I last played this song,
viewing back the notes which I'd learnt when I was still young
there I realized
again

how the time flies


This song nvr failed to calm me down
I love the cello version of this song

After such a long time
it's now return back to my playlist, again
mainly because of getting influenced by my friend
he's addicted to this kind of songs
ohya, never mind it's work of Joe Hisaishi!!


Yea, time flies
it's time to start doing the revisions and all that
ironically, i'm going to watch 2 movies straight tomorrow with my classmates
Ironman2 and IPman2
I'm longing for this day for so long!!
and finally, it comes
muahahahahahha!!!


it's just a random yet short update
i know my blog is so freaking dead so damn silent
sorry, couldn't help
I've no time to update
there's tons of albums in my lappy
I wonder how am i going to replace every entry
i guess most probably i'd skip some of it
LOL
*wat a lazy+lousy blogger i am*


ohya!!
GOOD NEWS!
I think i'll be going back on coming weekend,
gonna celebrate MOTHERS' DAY with my deareset family!!!
I feel so excited whenever this decision pops up in my mind!!
gosh I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
*i miss the japanese food also, I heard that my sis's going to bring us to Paragon Hotel for sushi!!LOL*


okay
my lovely roomie just came back from watching IPman2
she said it's worthy
god I'm so looking forward!!!!
PS: had a nice talk with her, I love girl talks lah!!!! I think it should become our monthly routine. Somehow I feel it's quite essential to keep us uptodate, to keep us closer and closer of course! XDD


>< style="font-style: italic;">
hmm should i say yesterday??


Cherish everything around me
I enjoy being me=)

*don't you feel that the pictures i uploaded in this post are just LOVELY??*



with lotsa L.O.V.E.
SzEe3

as always


No comments: