Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Officially Ended

oh well I was trying to use Chinese to type this post, but since I didn't use Chinese for quite a long time, I was stuck at the middle and don't know how to proceed and expressing myself. So I guess I stick to English better ><

Terry, RuiLiang, don't scold me of being here and typing bunch of words instead of picking up my book and do the revision. I'm just waiting for my hair to dry. PLUS I've no mood + no more energy to study. Hehe. I guess I'm forgiven?XDD

At first I wasn't intended to join this celebration party, FYI, 2 killing-subjects-exams await me continuously on monday and tuesday. BUT I couldn't resist myself of thinking how wonderful the moment will be. So, yea you guys saw me at last.

Thanks for being so supportive!! I was quite amazed of the attendance today. Can I consider that as a full 1? Thanks for not letting me down!! I felt as if I've done something so RIGHT that everyone was shocked of my presence. Hehe

Now, we are up to here because of the very first reason, Summer Party.
Everything happened afterward made up the continuous reasons.


We organized, we did fully preparations, we launched the event, after the post mortem, we played so hard during the celebration party *yea it happened hours ago*, making a perfect ending. Not to our bonding + friendship, but only to this event.

I did quite some activities/events during the year before, but none of them made me felt as much satisfaction as this time had been. I can't tell the reason I don't know why. It took only one week, but I felt much more than that.

The very first time, I felt that my team mates are really my kids. I'm not just saying, but I really do treat you all as mine. Maybe we met each other from orientation, you guys are real newbie, and I'm your senior. HAHAHA. I did feel like I'm taking care of you all. I hope you all can archive what you deserve. JIAYOU!!!

There are many things on earth that words can't tell. Maybe we can't make to yumcha all the time, maybe we chiong for our own studies and future, maybe we can't organize an event together like last time had been. But it doesn't mean the bonding between us will cease. As long as we keep it inside our heart, we imprint it to our memories, that's it.


Perhaps, we'll see each other afterward. Maybe during CLS events, or even around the campus.
For the coming one, Mid Autumn gathering!! JIAYOU!
Though I'm not joining, but
I will backup you all!!
No matter what, enjoy the process okay? WHOLEHEARTEDLY!! =)


last but not least! It's my pleasure to join this team!!
we're the BEST!!!!


I'm not regret of attending tonight's party. Though yes, I'm worried bout the exam while playing dancing eating. But I know, I can make it at last! Thanks for the blessings! I believe, It will answer.

For whatsoever things you're doing, don't give it up easily!!

ALL THE BEST!

night.


with lotsa LOVE,
SzeEe


PS: sorry for any grammar mistake I've made. Everything was in a hurry. I've so much to say but got no time to think the sentences twice. XDDD

& my hair get dry edi... time to sleep...zzZ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post jelly~~~
reli happy to c u today...
take k...^^
jiayou in mon & tues' exam~~~

Hoe said...

good!><

zhisheng said...

Sze Ee ~
glad to hv u with us during the YX period... ... we're the best !! ^^
Thanks for the great memories in YX !!! Gudluck to u in ur test bah n_n
HUAT ahhh!!!