Saturday, April 3, 2010

Genting Trip v ❤

It's been quite a long time since my last trip review. January, me and my mummy, just two of us, went to Genting with no purpose. Mummy likes the weather there, I love the scenes and all that. For those who like to take scenery or random photos, Genting is definitely a good place to catch as many photos as u like.

For sure, I did take a lot of photos.

We stayed in Genting Hotel. I love the lobby chandelier

while waiting for hotel check-in

CNY deco

Every here and there...

Mummy and I walked separately. Sometimes, I like being alone. Hmm... Nonono, I LOVE being alone to be exact.

Mummy and Me..
I miss you so much....T.T

I saw this super cute candy shop. Even though I never eat candy, but I just love the deco and lighting of this shop. For me, it looks so lovely and lively, with warmth of love.


I miss the two days much. How wish I can go there again, with only my own company, no one else. Just me, SzEe3





For what I want NOW, is to be alone.

I miss my home, I miss baba mummy dajie leejin.........T.T


No comments: