Monday, February 20, 2012

Random Weekend Night | A little ‘Surprise'

Finish reading this post and I've prepared a surprise for you. I'm not quite sure if it's either in a good way or the inverse. HAHAHA! Anyways, stay till the end :)

Spending my weekend night with my elder sis. Dinner and movie and sorta things.

Nando's @ City Square




and we're addicted to this game- Diamond Dash = =





Safehouse- above average!! I like Denzel Washington's character in this movie. Easy, calm, alert, yet humour. 


ok we played cheatXD

just in case you miss leejinee

the owner of 'little devil'


now you see this..

I know it's been a LONG time since I last piano-covered a song. You know, life had been really crazy and busy! And today, I spent my noon time to practice a song I super love. I cut it short because the middle parts are quite messy I had no time to fully get through the piece. 'll upload to youtube once I fully cover.

So, here it is...



A Thousand Years
-Christina Perri-


love
Ee

No comments: