Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm Home

The DAY has finally arrived!!!! Lalala~~ For your information, I just finished my final exam and the next minute, I'm HOME!!! Life couldn't be any happier when you've been through a lot of downs and shits, and finally got a hug and comfort from your dearest ones. Baba mummy dajie leejin I love you. Muacks!

Papers aren't easy, but, nah you know I'm a hyper-optimistic kind of people, super positive in thinking and I somehow managed to balance out the bittersweet and put myself into the right mood. So, let bygones be bygones. HOLIDAY AWAITS!! 

some sketches I've done throughout this boring exam period...

I saw this pic spread around the Internet. Couldn't think of any beautiful word to describe so I decided to sketch it down on my own.
(personally love this much, it brings so much to me)

LOVE the one you're with...
(the day before V-day)

*Hunger can't be cured!! Last subject! Fight till we die!*
(some stupid sketches during my second last paper exam. I was so damn hungry that time. affected by someone stupid!XD)

*Book crosses lovely holidays*
(failed graffiti, but I still think its kinda cute ;D )


There's one deadly exam-aftermath happened on me:
1. Skin condition like seriousSHIT

ugh! Facial treatment needed!! as well as beauty sleep! Guess I gonna switch my biological clock back to normal state ASAP! Shall stop here. 

Take care love. Enjoy your holiday! 

P.S: Enjoy your school reopen *wink*
P.P.S: All the best in your last paper!! *wink wink*

please anticipate my next post :) soon will be updated!!

Love from JB,
Ee

No comments: