Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend in KL II | BarBQ Plaza

Sometimes, by looking at the insane and cute pictures taken by myself or friends will really make my day to the max. Actually I just went back from a reunion dinner with my 15th CNYE partners. We shot some photos and they actually turned out to be some awesome ones! Look at my FB wall then you'll know why. Gawd I lost all my lady images. LOL!!

Okay, spare a little time to do a little blog post. Very short and brief. Very cute and lively. Agh anything I think I'm just too overwhelmed by joy and happiness until I dunno what to say! 


Still remember my KL trip? *click here* I think you don't, because I nearly leave it behind. The pilled up blog posts are somehow blocking my memory. Anyways, I will still tell you this story.............

the 2nd day of my short trip to KL.......

we had this as our breakfast- 媚姨板面
SUPER NICE!!!! OMG I think it's the no.1 food I miss in KL!
no kidding, if you happened to go to Cheras, feel free to drop by there!!

Madam Chiam Curry Noodle House
20, Jalan Cerdik, Taman Connaught, 56000 Cheras, KL.

Business Hours:
7am - 5pm
(closed on alternate Monday)

with my lovely travelmate: JiaHui dear :)

dressed up and went for shopping!! :)

subway lalala~

wondering how we took this pic??

tadaaaaaaa!! Mr chanshianyang in da house!!

after shopping whole day... we went to Bar-BQ Plaza
guess what..........

Sherine, Qian and Mr Sumi joined us for dinner!! 

yummmm..........

busy makan :))

busy taking photo.....

Ms Chubby and Mr Chubbier! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Forever cutie- Qian dear

JiaHui dear- this lady is getting more feminine and mature and PRETTY!!



Last but not least....
the blogger- I guess it's true, everyone's telling me my eyes' becoming smaller and smaller....


one of the consequences of sleeping late at night!


People yelling at the football match- MU vs Chelsea, I still can't stop laughing at my own picture in front of my lappy. #foreveralone

LOL!!!


I WILL finish the last chapter by 5am I swear!!

All the best to all my friends, my coursemates, classmates, housemates, roomate!! Do I leave anyone?
 Good Luck y'all!! You have my blessings! 

PEACE OUT!!


xoxo
Ee


newly update at 5.20am: Hiiii all, I actually did finish 1 subject out of 6. FML! Hahaha! Anyways, I'm treating it as a big progress. Fight until we die!! Time to sleep! Goodnight owls *and birdies??*   :)

No comments: