Saturday, February 25, 2012

Summary | 3D2N Trip | Genting | KL

I'm back!! FYI I had a very super fun trip with my engin gang (just in case you don't know what engin gang stands for, engineering gang)!! You can't imagine how glad I am to be able to keep in touch with each one of you since my foundation year a.k.a. first year in MMU. Even though we are not studying the same course, not anymore, but our friendship does grow stronger ever. At first, I scared we might run out of topics, but I actually bothered too much. We don't even have enough time to chit-chat!! Ohmygod I already miss the time we had after the drinking session in KL. Remember? Great time indeed!

A summary about my 3D2N trip to Genting Highland and KL.

First day

journey best companion, I mean the books. HAHAHA!!

Outdoor Theme Park!!

I felt like I'm so old compared to the old me, the last time I visited Genting was during my foundation year, and I wasn't afraid of ANYTHING!! BUT now, I scared of almost EVERYTHING!! hahahaha lousy me!

SzeEe says HI :)

Starbucks at night :)

just ignore the idiot behind, thanks. XD

played Pua's DSLR likeaboss :D

Second day

going back. I like cable car a lot!! 

our hotel. Le Apple Boutique Hotel. Pretty nice.

We simply hopped into a bistro at BB Plaza- The Norse Bar & Bistro. We actually got attracted by the bistro band, the female singer is awesome!!

haven't been drinking with friends like ages. 'This' session at night is a must in KL!! KL night life is soooooo much loved. LOL!!

This is the second time I played pool, but completed the whole game for the very first time. and I lost, obviously. 

poker and red wine at night. and did you realize there's something unusual shinning behind?? That's ShianYang's tee. PUMAAAAAAAAAAA in da house XD

Third Day

Sushi Zanmai!!
WHY JB NO Sushi Zanmai???!!! How could Sushi King even possibly survive in JB, somemore, with so damn many outlets??- -
('ll further blog about this in a separated entry)

ended my trip with this. 
now I think Taroyami and Snowflake are exactly the same. hmmm, good sign or what? - -

thanks guys, for giving me 'another' beautiful memory. Appreciated and loved.

PS: Kahyee dear, please take care of yourself  in Korea. May you have a blissful 4-months-life there!! bon voyage!! :)

xoxo
Ee

No comments: