Friday, July 19, 2013

BANANALY BUSY

BUSY.

Finally done my first midterm paper after almost half a year. Here I sweep the dust off my blog after a long hiatus.

and still BUSY.

but CONTENT!

Super random. It's just anything about my recent life.

Gonna start the blog with recent HUGE sensation:
Prolly the most hilarious animation movie I've ever watched. Don't like most people who follow the crazy overwhelming trend of HappyMeal toys, I'm kinda addicted to the game "Minion Rush".

This yellow thingy is seriously overrated. 

TRUE THAT.

Finished reading this book. Another amazing book from the author of "Tuesday with Morrie", my favourite non-fiction of all time!


"And I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know."

"Children forget that sometimes. They think of themselves as a burden instead of a wish granted."

"When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times."

- Mitch Albom, "For One More Day"


how can a doggy be this emotional.


for no reason I feel sad for him (or her?)

*****

Big Ben @ England

First detailed building piece. Spent like 6 hours on it if not mistaken. Hardest piece so far. Upon completing only I realized there's some angle problems. Haizz..

Random piece done on the beginning of July.

*****

With my kids. One year before.

one year after.
We rock!

YX12/13. Looking back the photos never fail to crack me up. It's really a precious memory to work together with "old birds". Hahaha So many of you graduated! Gorgor Jiejie (LOL), all the best to your future undertaking!

*****

Seldom hangout with my housemates. Cause normally I'd stay inside my room, or go out. There's no in-between. LESS. This time, our cutie's birthday gave us the chance to lepak.

introduce you my pretty housemates. XD

*****

the last time I went back JB. I seldom smile like that to camera. Looked retarded. But this pic is so nice. I don't really have girlfriends in Malacca. I'm not sure whether taking engineering course does the wonders or I simply hard to make friends with girls.

so I really appreciate I have this bunch of girls. I heard that a friendship lasts longer than 7 years is one that lasts forever. We called BFF.

Not being mysterious, but I can't risk my future-possible-love-life. Pics taken with you are best kept to ourselves. Befriended over 7 years and please, we must find ourselves true love man! For how many years we've been single?! I don't want my already-low market becomes zero-demand. Haha yes single and available. Sounds desperate. LOL!

Q: Can you be best friends with the opposite sex?

*****

Birthday Cards for June babies.

*****

Elder sis sent this pic and asked us (leejin and I) to mark the calender- 24th August for family vacation! So excited! I can't wait!!

Due to Thursday and Friday night classes, I can hardly back home on some random weekends like I usually did. Haven't met them for almost one month. Kinda miss my cute parents and bossy (LOL) sis.

"Sticking with your family is what makes it a family." - For One More Day

*****

Despite the fact that I am officially broke, I actually felt happy at the same time to be able to grab stuffs I wanted for long. No, I didn't use PTPTN money. It's still well-preserved haha.

That's why I cut down on eating out this whole week. Roomie actually sweet and thoughtful enough to make me breakfast before I went to class. Lucky me.

*****

Souvenir from Taiwan. Too bad I don't eat sweet but I'll still try it out okay. Thanks WenShin!! :)
and the cute handcraft from my housemate Rebecca. 

How freaking lucky I am to have all the nicest friends.

*****

 Only if you follow my Instagram. Yes it's hacked. The picture itself, okay la I can accept. Though (again) I look retarded. But the photo caption. Ehmmm....

The perpetrator a.k.a my roomate is sure doomed.

We have a love-hate relationship and annoying each other is our biggest interest.
HAHAHAHA!


*****

How's life? 3 months have passed. Upholding hope makes me vulnerable so I decided not to give a single fuck. What's meant to be will be. I am free (emotionally)!!

Back to BUSY mode.

-Offline-


PS: please tolerate with any grammar mistake. I'm lazy to double-check. Gotta hit the sack now. Good night world! xoxo

with love,
Ee

No comments: