Monday, July 29, 2013

How's Life

I can just stare at this pic and laugh for whole day.


This is life.

Had a super lazy, unproductive weekend. I wanted it this way though. I've done all my midterm papers (only two HAHA), having all my life to do my assignments since they're due on the end of August (I'm a super last-minute person).

Cutting fruits and talked to my ex-roomie and now housemate for almost an hour. Final year students really not easy huh. May god bless us, and our laptops. - -"

Why? Talking about this. I should post this and ask a question.

Q: Can anyone on earth use laptop until this kinda level??

Really. If I didn't take FYP this sem, I'd definitely just ignore it! It now became portable "DESKTOP"! FML! I (hardly, forcefully) opened the lid and it's now forever open, can't close it down. FML x2!

How could this possibly be!

Any brand/model recommended? I just need basic specs, if possible below RM2k. I'm so broke! SO SO BROKE! :'(

It wasn't really the kind of book that I would normally read. But I'm glad that I chose it during BBF Book sales last time! It's GREAT! Probably the best read in this year, especially the ending. Powerful ending it has. It's really catching I had a hard time to put it down. and the comment Jodi Picoult gave to this book somehow did some wonders to me.

This is the first book I quoted the sentences I liked using highlighter.

“Monsters are bad things, but monsters that do not walk and talk like monsters are the worst.” 

“Everyone is someone's devil.” 

-Memoirs of An Imaginary Friend

I have no book left unread here. I didn't bring those newly purchased to Malacca and left them in JB is one of the mistakes. Another one, I spent too much time reading and fell into the books and hardly get back to reality.

and the author even replied to my tweet which really thrilled me till the sky!! 
PS: He published under the name Matthew Green.

Meet Kamal, my foundation friend until now! The most talkative IS friend I ever had! HAHA! We just have endless topics to chat. 

Kinda emo-ish at one random night I felt as if I have not achieved anything. Feeling that I'm always one step behind everything. and it washed away the next morning I woke up. 

Hopeless optimist. - -"

First time visited Ramadhan Bazaar and is now one of my favourite places. I like Malay kuih-muih so much! and everything seems so delicious and tempting I wanted to buy all. Air Tebu stall in front of RSU is really BEST! 

Early greeting to all my Muslim friends.
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin!! :)

Whenever I got stuff pilled up and I lost motivation, I draw. So long never played with crayon and this is one most traditional way. Color the paper, cover it all with black, then scratch it. There you go. Colorful firework was once my primary school favourtie drawing. 

Baba mummy came to Malacca to visit their super lovely adorable precious daughters!! Too bad none of us took picture. Only food pic HAHA! @Donald and Lily's

I seldom visit cafe in Malacca. Craving for cakes but Nadeje is too mainstream. Finally found one cafe from FB which seems decent. Quite disappointed (interior, cakes, drinks). Everything's a little too sweet to my liking. The cappuccino failed. The biscotti even worse. Hot chocolate too sweet. Well walnut brownies not bad though.

Meet the banana roomie Michelle. Never know someone can be that annoying. Her level exceeds mine x10000! Hahahaha! Glad though have this kinda caring fella. She actually prepares me breakfast or lunch or dinner sometimes!

and I couldn't help myself again.
Shitz.

"STOP IT"
Siao la. I really need to stop spending $!



Midterm break coming soon!
Either I go back on Tuesday evening, or Friday morning. Still thinking. Gotta consult mummy tomorrow.

Skipping Thursday Friday night class like crazy.

Tomorrow morning tutorial cancelled. So happy.

I miss yongseo/goguma couple.


Addicted to this song. I find most people like a song because of the lyric, I fond a song mostly because of the melody.

Really super like the melody and music arrangement. Especially at 2:13 adding the drum. OMG perfect.
talented 吴青峰.

《我好想你》

开了灯 眼前的模样
偌大的房 寂寞的床
关了灯 全都一个样
心里的伤 无法分享
生命随年月流去 随白发老去
随着你离去 快乐渺无音讯
随往事淡去 随梦境睡去
随麻痹的心逐渐远去
我好想你 好想你
却不露痕迹
我还踮着脚思念
我还任记忆盘旋
我还闭着眼流泪
我还装作无所谓
我好想你 好想你 却欺骗自己
我好想你 好想你 就当做秘密
我好想你 好想你 就深藏在心


love,
Ee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very nice song!!!!

Ee said...

Re Anon:
Hi there! i really liked this song!! Glad that u enjoyed it too :)