Friday, May 22, 2009

Untitled Story


Forgetting things is just parts of your memory missing. People don't intend to lose memories, although there are always somethings that we would rather forget. Since it's not so easy to forget, why don't people try to forgive?

If you're not in the position to forgive others, but you've been told that you're forgiven. Would this situation relieves your guiltiness?

I don't like to be the reason of making others suffer and I don't want people feel guilty to me or something. Everything and everyone had a place in life. I know myself very well and I'm very clear that where I stand for long.

I've said many times, accept the past as past without denying it or discarding it. So don't bother yourself about me, I am doing quite well.




Sometimes I felt like things had changed. But I'm quite pleased about the changes.

And the date of going to Melaka getting closer and closer.

Fortunately, everything is carried out smoothly.



Will you sometime feel some inspiration from your daily life?

2 comments:

Evebi said...

yalo..yalo..i agree..
not need try to forget those thgs tat might nt be forgotten..
i will forgv other..wahaha..
jz 1 msg then u can thk n write so many oh..hhaa..
jz let the past be the past..
keep going n hit ur target ah..
the BEST 1..lol..

Ee said...

yeah we got the same point!
sure, that's what i called inspiration comes in daily life!haha
ya..finding....the BEST 1
if my target hit i'll definitely tell u at the first time!lol