Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Livingroom Cafe

okay I know it's been a long time since the last post. I've no mood and time for blogging cause I'm stuck with korean variety show. I'll burst out laughing once I watch it. No exception! omg it's damn so funny!!

I made myself like having disappeared for long cause I never appeared online in my msn, away nor busy, just offline. And never updated my blog, fs and fb. okay till then I realized that maybe I'm overindulged. Time to back to my routine. AND omg I've tons of photos await me!!!!!

Continuing the previous post 'the girl next door II', my sis and I insisted to go to cs for hunting a laptop. Cause I'm gonna pursue my studies at mmu so a lappy is needed.

That day was public holiday as I mentioned before. Too bad we couldn't even find a place in the 3-stories-carpark and we were unfairly charged for the parking fee still. damn

We went to Tmn Pelangi then and discovered this cafe.

Livingroom.

I like their menu because of the pics attached just made me drooling.

Japanese mashed potato, takoyaki, cappuccino

we ordered two set of takoyaki. Its really superb-ly yummy!!!!!
omg all of a sudden I want to eat!!





Okay now is the point!


-Let's see these interior design-
The bar counter

Cosy seat and ambiance

Nice lighting and wall painting.

You know what made-up this painting??

Do u see the ceiling lamp? the props? the spot light?
Besides the cat and the man, they're all reflections on the wall.
Is it brilliant?

I was trying to kill the fish HAHAHA. We made lots of laughter during this shoot. It's not so easy because the fork should be right 'inserted' into the fish body. We tried so hard not to burst out laughing but failed to do it. LOL

My sis still clung to the takoyaki.

Lalala




Perfect day!






Never argue with an idiot, people watching might not know the difference

1 comment:

Vian Lee said...

wah man....!!
now only i read ur blog..
what the hell.. my photo so ugly.. damn it.. don't spoil my image CAN? -_____-ll