Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Girl Next Door I

Friday day = labour day = shopping day = great day!!


I had a super great time with my elder sis without any specific reason, just I was held in captivity for too long time!! My younger sis went to Desaru and my parents had their own activities to carry on SO left two of us.

Our destination was actually city square but due to my sis wanted to find out a boutique, well we decided finding it out first. Where's that boutique located? The place is so familiar to me! Just beside ROOST! okay if u dunno where's it, click me


The jalan there. So ancient and colourful right?


I've something interesting to mention. We saw the sign of that boutique from far, but when we stood in front of the shop, we couldn't even find a way to go up!! Wandered here and there for five minutes i think and wondered how to get there! There's no door and any 'visible' entrance. Until I reminded last time my friends and I went to Roost's upstair, there seemed has a door to link to another place.


The Girl Next Door




Good name!



Why? See this


We made our way to 'The Girl Next Door'. You must need to pass through Roost!


Half way!



Beverly is the 'girl' who located beside Roost, 'next door'. Made up 'the girl next door'. Sounds interesting?




Dada!! Finally we found the 'entrance'!!!


The interior design is really amazed me



The Girl Next Door, vintage chic boutique, opps shouldn't refer it as boutique because it provides make up and hairstyling service too!!



okay time to sleep. To be continue!



Move ur emotions out of ur heart and into ur head.


No comments: