Sunday, May 31, 2009

I ♥ Shopping!

I love to spend my time like this way! Shopping till drop!!!!

I went to sutera mall today and bought so many things I LOVE!
*Met so many friends, btw feeling good to see them!*

Omg I love to spend money buying the things i love without worrying about the budget...

without asking my mum's permission and opinion...

taking out the purple note without hesitate...

no matter how heavy those things are...

how long the time it took...

how many times I passed by the shops...

I completely didn't care and I found out the more the shopping bags I carried, the happier I was...

ohya I love coolblog too! Today's flavour, YAM...

and I love the time packing the things i bought home!!



LeeDa bought me these

The Body Shop perfume and Maybelline mascara
*muackzzz*



omg how come everything in my life goes accordingly what I've planned, and so smoothly and wonderful?? Maybe time to get to melaka getting shorter??

Once I finish all the Cecelia Ahern's novels, I'll get myself shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella!!!!! I left about hundred pages of 'A Place Called Here' and going to buy 'The Gift'. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!

I'm currently catching 'Gossip Girl' and I finished season 1 already!! I like Chace Crawford who plays Nate on gossipgirl simply because of his deep blue eyes!!

He's Nate

He's Chace



I have tons of tons of tons of photosssssss about family gathering and friend gathering await me to blog out. But allow me to do it in next post and next next post and next next next post=))




My foots are killing me!!! BUT it's worth!! wooooohooooooooo

HAPPY SHOPPING DAY!!

xoxo


4 comments:

babylleng said...

Ur life Make Colorful Days..
be jealous of u..
u still hv different good entertainment to enjoy..

NOTICE!!!
safety is first..
Doesn't matter where you are going surely Protect Yourself..
In the complex society..

Ee said...

i'm not like u
pity girl
so r u still working at mersing?
how bout that day huh?
so sry i didn't reply u next
coz i went bathing and forgot to reply afterward><
so how u spent ur time after?XD

YALA i know i know
i'm not a child
but THX..hehe..muackz!!

x. said...

me love chuck bass
OMG
i used to like nate
but after watching alot episode
i realise he's quite bastard=.=
LOL
chuck bas...
HAHAH.so cute

Ee said...

i shifted my target to chuck ady!!
he's omg hot
ya nate keep changing his partner
yuckz
he womanizer