Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gathering @ Master DaWei

-Continuing the previous post-

I couldn't tell what was the time because almost everyone was being late. Girls were the first one reaching there to be exact and we didn't late. *We went to bkt indah outlet*

PS:// Things there are much more better than any steamboat at tun aminah I swear. That was my first time to there and it was a good try!

We were there to celebrate with May-Babies. They are Zhuzhu, WeiJian, RenYong, KokXiang, KahWei and YiQian.

Here we are. I'm in second row with black blouse if u could spot me?


Of course we were there to meet with our long-time-no-see friends. Really they are. I think, that might be the last gathering for me to meet some of them. They are really funny guys and they never failed to make me laugh. Nice to have them as friends.

I'll always keep u all in my hearts. But forgive me if i can't recognize u after years? As u guys know i've a poor memory. Very poor!



I almost forgot what time i reached home but i can tell it was late. *well, for me?* I was so excited when i saw this and couldn't wait even for a minute to tear it open.

Dada!! omg i love u LeeDa!

ok i've been using it for almost 1 month. Everything's fine besides its way too heavy and thick. But, forgivable! Haha. I love RED and love means everything!

I got it red, Qian with pink, jHui with purple and Teng with blue.



Don't let go too soon, but don't hang on too long. That's what exactly i feel right now!

No comments: