Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's All About Family

I don't know since when I miss my family so much. This post is supposed to be done right by the day I reached home. But due to some reasons, I can only make it today. This morning, I was awakened by my dad's phone call. First, not to mention how much I miss them, even though we phoned each other only the day before, I felt so heartwarming to hear to their sound in the morning. Feeling lighthearted and everything seems so beautiful in my eyes. The missing thoughts towards them hardly ceased.

Since I'm free for the whole weekend, I think I should do something meaningful, okay at least for me. Talking bout this, I'm relieved because the midterm test was over. Overall it's okay despite how stupid and careless I was! I'd feel bad whenever thinking about this. Fish!!

Back to topic, I'm gonna do something, to reply the blog post of my younger sis's. I don't know since when we get along so well because we used to refuse to talk to each other or to fight for nothing when we were still young. I used to dislike everything of her and so did she. The situation now is no more the same as ago, we have the same topic or maybe we've grown up. Even holding hands together seems not that gross anymore. LOL

My parents and my younger sis got themselves a pair of Nike recently, each one of them!!! Meaning that I'm the only one who don't get a Nike among the family because my elder sis also got 1 pair year ago. Feeling like I'm excluded. I'm so gonna back to JB and ask for one from my dad!!! Hahahaha

Christmas is coming soon, meaning that I have to prepare someone's birthday present. Can I just show up myself on your birthday as a present? Hahahaha what you want la? Why not list out the things u wish to have? If it's below hundred maybe I'll consider to get you one because I still owe you a promise. Give you some time to think about it. But don't exceed the date hor!! Else you get nothing!! So don't help me to save money la~~~~XDXD



I was in JB two weeks before. I'd a blissful one-day trip with my family, too bad dajie wasn't counted because she went to KL. We went to Teluk Ramunia with no aforehand planning, meaning that it was a last minute decision. This is one out of so many reasonssssssss why I love this family so much!!XDXD


Me and my younger sis

The beach, the stupid and crazy two kids I'd say

It's me=)
The weather was like gonna-rain-but-ended-up-didnt
the cloud was so thick

and we found a restaurant, taking our lunch there
everything is nice and yummy!!!!
especially the chilli crab and bun!!

acting emo
actually its all the same pic
right most is the original one without edit

we were actually jumping up but this photo was captured while we landed
too bad, but still thx to dad

Photo of the Day
I love this so much!!
thx to dad

The Couple of the Day
I love them



-Giving as an adult, and taking as a child-