Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

know wat?? It's gonna be another brand new year for everyone of us.


*Kindly notice that, this will be a full word or so-called wordy entry, if you're not interested in my life and u'r not getting to know me, kindly click the red cross at the rightmost=))*

and guess wat?? It's a bountiful year for me, a beautiful year 2009. I still remember wat I'd posted last year *see here*, I love number 9, and I said that everything would be fine and success. Okay it happened, it became real.

Remarkable 9 matters which matter!!!
  1. I'd passed my ABRSM Grade8!!!!!
  2. I'd decided to take engineering as my future studies
  3. The very first time I left my home sweet home
  4. Meeting my coursemates
  5. Joining RD this family
  6. The first time I got my result
  7. I got a serious sick in malacca
  8. The ugliness of human kind
  9. The surprise my family gave me

1.1❤ This is the first thing comes into my mind!! I'd failed my grade8 for the very first time when I was in form4. You would never understand how suck the feeling was. I took another one year plus to prepare for the second time and I told myself that I must have to get it, no matter how. And till the end, I did it!!

2.1❤ March of 2009, right on my birthday. I purposely came to MMU for the open day, for sake of my future studies. I wasn't sure that what I wanted for my future, what's my ambition, what course was I going to take. I came here with my mind blank, everything was a blank. IT, accounting, management were all in my consideration, but ENGINEERING was never inside the list. I'd made this decision with much of my strength, telling myself that I must have to do it, since it's all my decision. From that day onwards, I knew it's a turning point of my life.

3.1❤ June of year 2009, I'd left home and came to malacca to continue my studies in MMU. To be frank, the very first thing I couldnt get used with was actually washing clothes all by myself instead of missing my family, living in an atmosphere without anyone of them. I do miss them, each of the day, but washing clothes? NO way!! I really hate the washing routine during the first few weeks or even months during my life in malacca. AND seriously I know how much I'm treated like a precious when I'm home.

4.1❤ Please to say that, I have them as my coursemates. Really, truly and seriously, I mean, everyone of them. Okay for some of the cases, maybe I wasnt like them much in the very first place, but we cannot judge a book by only its cover right?? After six months of being together, I'd say they are nice!!! Especially for some closer ones, I have to thank you all for being my friends as well. I used to behave like a lit boy when we'r having fun, and for your information, engineering has very less girls. Since I'm just like a boy underneath a girl's skin, they treat me like a buddy more than a girl. On the other way round, they take care of me in their very unique way. Like telling me 'hey why ur face bcome rounder??' or something like that. @@"

5.1❤ I'd made up a choice to join CLS. I've no idea why would I choose Recreational Division. But I'm glad that I did the right decision. I'm learning so many things which I'd never expected I would. We the members are bonded. Making new friends every before, after and during the events. The memorable Genting trip with ZQOC. My very first time to drink chivas whiskies without my family accompanying. The moments and experiences are so precious. And for the coming one, I hope its the best among all.

6.1❤ After the first sem final exam, I wasnt really looking forward to taking my result. I wasnt sure that had I really tried my very best?? On the other hand, I wasnt feeling nervous, too. Until the very moment I met someone, he told me the result is out, after knowing his, I started to feel panic inside. It's considered one of the best experience I had during this year. I could still remember what was my feeling when I clicked on the link and read my result. Every moment is perfectly imprinted in my mind. =)

7.1❤ End of November, I got a serious sick with having fever, flu, cough, sore throat altogether. And I tasted what's the feeling of being alone and no one is around you and no one is taking care over you. My housemates were all gone back to hometown, my roomie was included. Then, my friends who knew that I was sick were very very caring and I certainly could feel that they'r worried bout me. That kind of warmth was so much different from what I used to get when I was in JB.

8.1❤ I truly believe, no one is perfect in this world. Not everyone is so angelic so pure so naive so innocent. Not everyone will treat you trueheartedly. For me, I'm just being the real me. As I told and promised my friend before coming to malacca, I will always be the SzeEe u knew. Been in this atmosphere, I've seen enough of the darkness. Hardly see through, but you can step away. The world is still beautiful!!! LOVE always wins! Sincerity never fails!!=)

9.1❤ Still remember the previous post?? My family came all the way up to give me a BIG surprise just because of my blog stated that I miss them very much. Words cant tell how I actually felt.

With all the happy, sad, emo, just nice moments,
with all the laughters, tears, shouts bounce together,
my year 2009 is

❤COMPLETED!!!!❤


"Happy to meet new ones,
Glad to keep old ones,
bliss to have both at once!!!!!!!"

wah~~I love these sentences!! copyright by SzeEe!!=))

No matter friends, memories, experiences or even objects, really and truly, I'm GLAD to have new and old ones.


If you were friend of mine, I believe you know who I am.

The one who promised herself that she'll always be who she is

Never mind the year changes

Never mind how crazy she behaves

Never mind who she belong with

I'm SzeEe

❤Forever and Always❤


❤HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!!❤

with all my might I hope that everyone around me is living with happiness in year 2010
I'm looking forward to my brand new year
so do you??
with lotsa LOVE,
SzeEe

3 comments:

t1@n q1 said...

is this called red cross?? i think white circle perhaps??haha.. joking;-) i should say that your blog is the best among the blogs that i read^^ i really enjoy to read your blog...hahaha.. keep updating ya, u got blogger fan here, that me;->hehe
all the best in your final exam and take care ya^^

Vian Lee said...

wah man.. so long lazy to read. No photo attach 1.. -__-

Anonymous said...

Hi your website is cool
Check at that funny emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/75993v