Monday, December 7, 2009

Surprise!!!!!!

You know what??? This morning I was awakened by mslauzihui and that wasn't really her style! Cause normally she won't disturb me from sleeping especially it's a beautiful sunday. Aren't all college students supposed to have a tillnoonsleep on Sunday??Hahaha

Anyway I woke up eventually and dillydally infront of lappy after brushing up. That girl, ofcourse not willing to stay in room during sunday, so there she went her dating. After a while, I recieved my sis's msg asking where am I, the first thought came into my mind was 'are they coming to melaka to visit me or what?', so there I reply her msg. But ended up she told me 'No ah, mummy tells me you're not going back this week and next week as well so I just want to make a double confirm with you lo, we'r going to take lunch at Perling!!'.

To be frank I was feeling quite disappointed lah because I thought they wanna come. After a couple of minutes, I heard a door knock. There I answered ofcourse, you know what comes next?? I saw the two standing infront of my door were my mom and sis!!!!!!!!

I couldn't help but keep screaming and shouting how bad they are!! My eyes were filled but the tears didn't drop down, I was so surprised so moved so touched so.... words can't describe how I felt!!!!

After a moment, my dad phoned me, 'LeeSzeSze can you lower your voice?? I could hear your voice even I'm now standing at the carpark!! Look outside of your window!' There I saw my lovely daddy!!!

GOSH I'm sooooooooo surprisetouchedhappyexcited to see my dearlylovelyadorablecute family!!! They CHEATED me!!!!! Okay no one to blame, I love this planning anyway! Though it took me quite a while to complain cause I'd no time to dress up myself!!!XDXD

OMG they came because of my previous post!!! Because of me saying that I miss them very much!! Then my dad made a very last minute decision *AGAIN* last night, to come to melacca and take me out!!! He's feeling not so well nowadays but still, he purposely drove 2 hours here to find his baobei daughter me!!! I LOVE YOU BABA!!!!!


Another thing shocking me was my mom, even though I knew she had her hair cut short, but this was the very first time I saw her face to face. She's beautiful!!! So elegant and graceful! This hairstyle does suit her much!!! We were holding each other's hand tied all the time during the whole noon! I LOVE YOU MUMMY!!!!!!!


LeeJin, she's the one who suggested this wicked idea, to give me this surprise!! Okay not to deny, this is really a pretty good planning as what your FB posted. Thanks girl. Anyway I still prefer your hair tied up. Hahaha I LOVE YOU!!!


We went to town. Traffic jam everywhere. Everyone inside the car was 'starving'!! Sad case.


No idea where to take our lunch. So simply decided, Newton Foodcourt.
We ordered many dishes you know, I even counted, we ordered from 8 stalls!!!
BUT everything not nice!!!


I added my closet with 2 blouses from Padini.
OMG no one can resist SALES!
Especially to those 30% 50% 70%
Hahaha

Ended up I got 2 blouses and 1 pair of high heels!!! Girls should have at least one pair of 3inches high heels okay?? Haha. They'r trying to get me one pair of Nike. Too bad, none we found. Actually I can buy even more but due to my dad, *okay baba no offence k?*, man usually dont like to shopping right?? So my dad is a great example! We just spent about one or two hours there, and going back. SAD!! How wonderful IF we can spend longer time there! Because I'm not the one to pay the bill. Hahahaha.



GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!


You're my everything. Muuuuaaaackzzz!!!!!


It's now 2.10am. I got 8am class tmr!! Bless me don't oversleep!!XD
May see you peeps on 9 something? Tmr is computer lab don't forget!! Hehe


1 comment:

All about me (^_^) said...

hey Girl,

For a long time without your news
Recently you?
Learn from your diary, where you had a very full life ..
Another
Secretly to tell you
Your cheeks seem to have been a tendency to fat
Are true or not I was wrong?

Wahaha :x

I hope you all is well