Thursday, December 24, 2009

IDunnoWhat

This is my very very first time, to stay up till the morning, sitting infront of my lappy for hours nonstop, and guess what? Doing nothing!! I ever went out at 12am and got back at 7am. But it's now 7 something, so I broke the record!!!!

Don't ask me why not sleeping, because of Idunnowhy. I'm afraid of sleeping tonight *opps I should say last night*, I wasnt having nightmare, wasnt having insomnia, I just..... just...... not willing to sleep. I await for the time I step on the express bus heading back to JB. I couldn't tell why. I'm just afraid. For Idunnowhat.

To be exact, I still did something. I searched for lotsa christmas songs and piano sheets. I have not played piano for ages!!! AGES!! Now I know, I really need this musical instrument, to ease everything in my mind, in my heart. Okay I dunno what am I crapping about. BTW, Thanks to zhuzhu for accompanying me for almost the whole midnight. Ohya, and ahyang, u might not read this but still, thanks to 'teman' me via fb chatbox. Appreciate very much.

I have to do something after hours of dilly dally. Ended up decided blogging. What about? I know there's tons of delayed entries but I just don't wanna post up, no mood! So what comes now? ROJAK!!!


It's a mango! And I got it accidentally. The story comes. One day me and my friend walked along a jalan, or lorong to be exact, then suddenly there's something dropped down from the tree. We approached closer and saw, it's a MANGO!!! It meant to be mine. I need to clarify, I didn't stole it hor!! I just picked it up, and it's mine. Hahahahaha. Fate fate fate!!! How lucky I was!=)

and you know, yea I know you know what I know, as a student, study is kind of tiring job. So I tried to do some other things which wouldn't get me feeling sleepy all the way. Then I found, calculator can actually create such a fun!!

After class, random photos. They are all my classmates=)
Btw it's December, I took it last week if no mistaken.

Then go back to November, we took lotsa photos on that particular day, 11th Nov. 1111! What a good day!

ShianYang, Andrew, JinYuff, YeeTeng, KunXiong, ahJohn, KhaiXian, ChouPing aka Robert!! Glad to have them during my very first-and-only Alpha year. They are fun, and everyone of them have their very own sense of humour! Nice people to get along with.

Photo of the day 1111=)
I love it so much! There's only one flaw, my roomie is too short hardly spot her inside the photo. Opps, I didn't state out who is the one right? Hehehe

Look carefully, both are taken at the same time, at the same place, by the same person!!! Chio right??

Finish classmates story, lets we continue with another topic. Hmm.....

I wanna eat ice cream!!!! I want sundae~~~~~~~~
The newly opened McD, photo's taken around Nov as well. ehem...

There's someone, who asked me to keep his laptop away during his exam period. Yea Joshua Chye! Hahahaha. You know what? I was like 'huh?? are you kidding me?' Cause normally, one should have to resist to something, should have to learn how to say 'NO' right? Cute action la wei.. I even hardly found a place to settle it! Should have to pay me hor u??XDXD


And it's like finally, I finished reading this novel!!! I bought it on my first sem, it's now nearly end of my 2nd sem. Hahahaha. I felt kind of emptiness once I finished you know?? It's like u give up what you used to do. Suddenly, you couldn't adapt yourself to the life without this novel. It's awesome!! I'm very into the story. Strongly recommended!!!

Story is gonna end. I'm so wanna back to JB!! Back to my family, my home!!!


I miss you :'(


end of post
-8.10am-

Good morning lovely

and

M
erry Christmas!
!!=)

No comments: