Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Book Review???

People, it's now 0524, fyi, I couldn't fall asleep!!!! ever wondered last time why i always claimed that i'm physically a girl, mentally a boy? not that i'm a just-simply-looked-like-a-girl type, it's because of an unchangeable damn certain thing, girls' one and biggest problem, okay at least for me, menstrual cramps!!! GOD!! For guys who don't know how pain it is, it kills!!!! Haiz pity us girls, you guys 'd never ever know how the pain like. It really hurts you inside out upside down!

Okay stop the killer stomachache or cramps or whatever pain topics. Since I couldn't fall asleep and it's now raining heavily outside and the weather is damn chilling and it makes me feeling even worse and so I have to do something to distract myself from the killing pain and SO! I'm now blogging.

LOL

back to topic



what's the topic huh? I haven't even started the topic jeez.


it's been like half a year?? finally I finished reading this book!!
3 out of 5, lose to 'my best friend's girl' LOL
i personally love how Koomson described the 5yearold twins throughout the story
it's quite twisting because i never expected the ending would be like that.
find out yourself people=)


Yea, going to City Square Popular bookfair last week with my sista, for the very obvious reason, 'up to 70%' discount! Waseh, I even jumped from my seat when I first saw the advert in newspaper! Cause before that ms lau told me Dataran Pahlawan had a book clearance and I was like, 'OMG I'm still in JB!!!!'. HEHE

Hehe!!! JB has Popular Bookfair YEAH!!
pic above is only part of it, I'd say it occupied the whole CS groundfloor
for those who haven't got this news, yea the last day of this bookfair falls on 20th June!

there's not only book books and alot more bookssssss
but it also selling CDssss DVDssss stationary productssssss in a very low price!!

and these are what I've bought=)
the hidden red color thingy is actually a ring file, 1 fiction, 1 non-fiction, 3 ballpens
for only 43 buckss can you believe??
the actually price is 70++ if not mistaken
*sry for the low quality photo =x*

Books I've brought to Malacca.
starting from the left, peach color book
I'm going to give up 'A place called here', I couldn't really understand what the author trying to tell me.
'A Little Princess', sounded familiar?? It's a classical story book. I haven't touched it since the day I'd bought her. Like years ago?
another fiction 'Suddenly Single' which I just bought it days ago AND non-fiction 'Things I wish my mother had told me'
'Teen's Heart', I borrowed from mr chan months ago, contains lotsa short stories, quite a spiritual book
'The purpose driven life', birthday present from mr chan, sorry to say I'm not ready to go through with it. Hahaha


I don't think I need to buy any book for the next one whole year. Hahaha


my eyes looked freaking puffy ohgod
this book is still in progress, about days to finish
Borrowed from ms lau, 'The five people you meet in heaven'
another great work from Mitch Albom
if you people do follow my blog, should know this author?
*click here*


Lalala.
Done this post I guess. It's like book introduction or book review? LOL I'm not intended to talk so much but since I got all the photos, heheeeeeee


read 'Marshmallow for breakfast' then you'll know what's this
what exactly I urge for now!!




ever heard 'cry your heart out'?

I'd say

'cough my lung out!!!!'



jeez

uncertain weather just makes people fall sick

take care yea


ps: I've added some new functions in my blog, explore it out yea
plz la people, dun read and go okay?
leave me something❤❤❤
blogger needs motivation to go on!
LOL


I can't stay any longer, have to take a nap no matter how, guess what time is now?

7am!! MORNING WORLD!

anyway, I do feel better. thx god

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

giving you motivation =) just signed up some kind of....blabla via facebook one...the little thing at the left hand side corner de...hahaha
jia you ya aka ee!!! enjoyed your blog =)


and and and...take care =)