Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Flashback I: EnginGang❤

You won't know, you can't imagine how fast the time passes until you look back- how far have you gone; what have you been through. Time really flies, it ticks away without you knowing.

It's damn a certain thing you can't rewind the clock, you can only look back, but you can't redo even a single thing you have done. What do you regret the most? I bet everyone has his own answer, so do I. But I'm not going to tear it open, which is most probably unpleasant one, I rather keep it deep inside.

Soon, I'll be pursuing an Engineering degree, Electronic majoring in Telecommunication. I've made my mind. That's it. Thinking back June last year, I was so nervous yet excited bout getting into university. With my parents' nagging, my friends' advices and all the love, I went to Malacca and started my new life, not all alone, but together with my classmate aka sista- ZiHui. And there she became my dearest roomie.


same as other universities or form6 high schools, we had our first week of uni life or so-called orientation week. On the last day, we had a closing ceremony aka orientation night, which was so an exciting and enjoyable night I'd say. I love the OCs and their cheer!! click here

During the first few weeks of our brand new life, we love to hang out together, by bus you know?! went shopping here and there. People might see us as we're bonded to each other. OMG to those who don't believe me that I could keep my hair long, see this!!! Mine is much more longer now if compared to last time okay?!! This is real short

see the gang, that's zihui's group, for Human Development's project one. Last time, 3 of us- ZiHui, YeeTeng and I used to go to class together. I don't know since when, we go to class with only our own company. Anyway, friendship's still there even we don't stick together.

Preparing for our midterm or test? forgotten yea hahahaha. Anyway, that's mmu library, and we went for dinner straight after studying. That's really impressive!! We ordered damn much know?!! look at the pic and figure out yourself! We both like hungry ghosts.

We went Island Red Cafe, yumcha in the afternoon can you imagine that??HAHAHA. Hmm we played something kinna like truth-or-dare, then the loser 'll get himself a tortoise on the back of his hand, from each player!! I'm not gonna tell you who's the winner. Figure out yourself! Lalala~~~

Okay I remember this night and yes, we're yumcha kaki. OMG its a damn freaking cold night and you know what the guys doing?? They shared ghost stories!!!! OMG I was like a coward but pretended 'ohyeah? really? eii I felt very cold laaa' trying to shift the topic. Course I couldn't stop them. The story continued until dawn!!! 5 something approached 6!! We went for dimsum straight!! Pro us!! ShianYang, FuYong, John, KhaiXian and Leslie, GOSH they looked so different!! HAHAHAHA!!

Engin gang first outing. Poor me I'm always the only girl, cause ZiHui sticks with her bf, YeeTeng used to back to hometown on weekend. okay maybe during that time I was still a girl to them. After a period of time......ehem... I helped them caught quite alot of hilarious photos at Eyes on M'sia. Due to maintaining their images, better I don't simply upload. Hehe

I skipped class if not mistaken, for sake of going Botanical Garden with ZiHui, CherYang her bf, and YeeTeng. Had lotsa fun, same here we took many funny photos, I guess I'll get killed if I upload all those pics. Hahaha

Right after our 1st sem Final exam. It's certainly a happy moment!!!! The joyfulness of being able to play basketball after such a long period of time! Years I guess. 3 on 3 some more. LOL and from here I lost my surname to my ahkor once, know why? He shot in the ball from half court away which I bet he couldn't. It's ALL because of luck because we've seen how bad his skill is! HAHAHAHA

Ms Lau and I went shopping again! Someone said, girls always have not enough blouses and dresses in their closet. Strongly agree!! For ZiHui and I, we seem more likely to be the girls who have not enough shoes in their shoes racks. I just bought another pair of sandals yesterday!!

Vincent's Bday celebration @ DreamBox. One whole engin gang omg!!

Coming up next was his Bday celebration @ US pizza which I couldn't find any outlet in JB. Yes that's the card I did for him. He's the only listener I have in Malacca so I think I should do something in return? Hahaha. Couldn't deny that he knew me very well, or I should say I believe in this person and I'd sometimes speak to him. He teaches me alot, I may not agree with him all the time, though. He has a weird minded and I wondered how his mind works. He is just so different with other people. and He's my ahkor, FuYong.

2nd Sem. Group photo with my funny coursemates.


End here. The next post 'd be engin gang in Year 2010!!! If you're observant enough, you may realize the pics above are all in year 2009 and they're all about my life with my coursemates. The post coming up next 'd be categorized into housemie and CLS gang *chinese language society*

May wonder why I'd do such posting. Cause this is the year end of one academic year. Degree course 'll be starting next week. Time to have a conclusion for all!


You've gone a million miles, how far'd you get??
Looking back at those photos made me feeling so contented!!!
I do live my life to the fullest!!



Stay tuned people. More and more to come!! =)))


It's 1.09am, my favourite 9!! Time to sleep lo!

ciao


lotsa LOVE,
SzEe3

No comments: