Friday, June 4, 2010

Wedding Dress

BigBang, TaeYang


Muahahahaha MUCH LOVE a song written by him!!!! Ever since JasonTan recommended me that song! I first listened to the piano version on YouTube, there I swore I wanted to get the piano score no matter howwww! LOL!!


Present to you


Wedding Dress
Click here for the piano score


ohya, hours later I'm going to check my foundation final result!!! HOHOHO!! I'm so nervous yet excited I don't know why! Going to chocolate fair later, after that going to celebrate herng's birthday at That's Cafe! Wooohooooooo! Gonna be a great day with my lovely babes and buddies! Enjoy your day also yea people!!

ps: 've added the piano scores for previous songs i played, in each individual entry=))
the tag can be found under 'labels' column- Piano score


xoxo

lotsa LOVE
SzEe3


No comments: