Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kokiya | JonkerStreet

Before I start this entry, I'd like to advise you my dear readers, this entry 'd be a fulled-of-photos-but-contained-only-few-words one. Here we go!!XDD

Had a great outing with friendss!! Lovely, yet tiring!! Because I was given a task to help 'YingXin' to draw 2 sets of comic, and so I done it at 5am something. MORNING! ofcourse.

Anyways! Every good fine day should have a very good start! I woke up at 9 to settle the 2 sets of comic, then I watched GossipGirl till drop! *opps I mean till the last episode of season 3, finally!!* Hehe, I don't know since when I started watching GG *its like ages ago??* but I know there's a trend, whenever you start doing something, and you'll realize people around are doing so. Wonder why? I haven't got the answer. LOL

Pua, FuYong, Bernard, Jason, Violet, SuatYen, Nikki, and I ofcourse, 8 of us went to watch A-Team. Okay, I'd rate the movie 4.5 out of 5. Damn hilarious!! and for those who like action movie, yeah that's it! A shouldn't-miss-out!! I like the main character inside, hmmm forgot his name though, aged, but omgso charming!! LOL!

After that we went for our dinner, at Kokiya!!! *too bad nikki didn't join us*

PS: the day before, Friday, my dad called me, saying that they were having dinner at Nijyumaru二重丸, as a pre fathers' day celebration!! Baba, I'm sorry I couldn't back to JB and celebrate fathers' day with you all, BUT OMG how could you treat me like that laaaa~~Purposely called me eii. that's so unhealthy!! *Cause they knew that's definitely a HUGE temptation to me!* Well, never mind!! Today's my turn!! though not together with family, but I did enjoy my day and my dinner as well!

KOKIYA!
Hehe sorry for the misediting
the bill shouldn't be appeared before taking the dinner right?XDD


People!!

Greentea and appetizer=)
violet loves the peas so much
*is that called pea?@@*

Lets' the pics tell you how nice the food is!

Sashimi!

Tempura prawn!! HUGE okay?

Tepanyaki!


Look at the mouthwatering food picsssss

Okonomiyaki. japanese pancake.

I personally LOVE this!!! California Roll!!!
*half-way*

there's LOTSA laughter throughout the whole dinner time!! Most of us, or even all of us, couldn't help but laughed till 'bo lak', couldn't continue finish the dishes left. The feeling of being surrounded by friends and bounded by laughter and even tears *Mr LaiFuYong!!!* are just so so NICE!!!

the girls=))
new friend, SuatYen
old granny, violet

LOL!!

Because of sitting inside a wingroom, we had a total private space. We all were like those small kids, playing and screaming like nobody business!! violet has created a game, scissors paper stone *yeah everyone knows*, the loser has to bear one ear-flick! It has to depend on who's the winner, and how pain you have to bear. It's an all-depends-on-luck game. LOL!

See!! what a mess!!
I even recorded a video!! too bad the file's too big, i'll upload to FB once I resize it!!!

Biang!!!
LalaTan you die!XDDDD

Group photo @ Kokiya
*MUCH LOVE*

We spent almost 3hours plus there!
day>night! hahahaha


after that we went jonker street, for nothing!XDD

shoot shoot shoooooooot

Random

fuyong seemed teaching pua...??
tutorial on???

how to make fishball appeared on ur cheek! LOL

group photo @ JonkerStreet
*ohwell bernard lim wasn't inside!!!!*


till then,
what a great day!!! i seldom update my post right on the exact date kay?!! should feel thankful yea. LOL!!!
Lovely outing! I already expected the next one? Who's the boss??XD


Tomorrow gonna be a hectic day. FML

PS: somebody tell me how to stop coughing??? It's been like weeks and I still cannot recover from it. oh hell. drink more water yea people.

PPS: world, it's FATHERS' DAY!!! Baba, I love you as much as you love me! I'll call you again 'later'. HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!!! You're always my no.1 daddy!! Muackz!!!!


xoxo

lotsa love,
SzEe3

No comments: