Friday, June 18, 2010

I Love to Say ......?? Haha

People, try keying in the decryption key!!
what answer do you get from the title??
click a 'like' if you guys get it right!
*u can click it even if you get it wrong, ofcoz! LOL*
the hint is quite obvious i'd say
Those who fb chat with me / msn with me often should know!



As you can see, yea everything is back to simple and basic. It might look dull and way too normal. But that's me, ordinary, yet extraordinary=)

BEFORE
AFTER
*i love polka dot!! oh god so lovely!!*

Look at the sidebar carefully, you might realize something!
Do the pull okay? let me know how u guys think about my blog!=)


ps: I'll update an outing post with mr yeoh a.k.a kinna kia tomorrow! IF i'm able to get some free time, I'll update another outing with my girl=)
stay tuned people!!




with love,
SzEe3

No comments: