Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Childhood Boutique Cafe

People, there's another cafe boutique to explore!! I realized once I'd posted a series of photos which taken @ MyChildhood in my FaceBook album, friends around started to comment 'eii where is this place huh??', 'woah it seems not bad hor?', 'bring me there!!!', etc etc.

Okay finally I'm gonna update you guys bout this cafe!

I met with my girlfriend and went for cafe exploring during my last sem break. We found that there's a newly opened boutique cafe located at Sutera Utama. Actually I'd googled for some new cafes before the day we hung out, and I found out this!!

Surprisingly, the interior design is much more nicer than the pics I saw from the website. *ohya they have their own bloggie! click here* I love the lighting there as well! ALL the photos taken on that day are just so damn nice!! No matter from left right up down whichever angle, the outcome is perfectly great I'd say! The photos attached below are all ps-free. Natural lighting.

Dropped at eight something. the outlook

me and my girl

some of the interior designs.
the cafe owner's vintage car!

Wifi service provided=)

boutique. Dresses, blouses, retro jeans, accessories are all available!!

American cheesecake, tiramisu, marshmallow choc, lemontea
since we both are cake lovers and had tasted quite alot, frankly, it's quite disappointed me. Because we both were quite looking forward to their cakes.


Anyway, taking photo is a must!!
SzEe3=)

You're always my private-hired listener!
Thanks for my babe's company.

Guess what? We spent nearly 3 hours there without spending a single buck!!! Hahahaha!! No promotion or special event kay? Simply because I met my DaJie there, and she was having dinner with her friend, and so she paid the bill for us!! Lalala~~~ Thanks my dear!!

overall, I'd say it's not really a great place to dine in but for friends gathering! Date your friends and have a sip of coffee or all that, spending your time luxuriously with loved ones is always the best option!


Miss my girlfriends, though I have one in Malacca.


Haha have people always been so greedy??



Lotsa love,
SzEe3


xoxo

No comments: