Monday, June 28, 2010

Axtivo Cafe

Today I'm gonna introduce another cafe, located at Sutera Utama *yea again this area*. oh well sometimes people might suggest to go to this cafe but it turned out to be rejected. Maybe we went there for quite several of times and it failed to bring freshness to us.

I'm not a big fan of this cafe. I don't fancy the interior design or any one of the waiters there, I spotted one is quite cute, though *LOL*. BUT, they do provide quality services and food. especially snacks. everything served in quite a big portion. that's the part I love = fatty me. ohyea, the waiters waitress there 'll greet you by saying 'Welcome Home' when you step into this cafe. Cute huh? BTW I was shocked by their greeting during my first visited, so 'sia suay'!!! T.T


During my sem break, I brought my sis after school and took her to this place to have lunch together. oh well we were being dumped by my mommy again. Hahahaha. I wondered is this the reason why my sis looks so happy whenever I tell her I'm gonna fetch her after school, because she knows I'll bring her to somewhere besides of eating at home. you know, school girls always like hanging out here and there, never mind I'm driving now. She can go wherever she wants. That's the point!

okay here finally I reveal where it is. Axtivo Cafe. I bet most of the JB-ians know this cafe?

this is my sis. I was once wearing this uniform too. yea librarian we are=)

while waiting for the food served. I wondered why my eyes are like all-time-puffy??

Lalala~~~ Love the special sauce they topped on the chicken chop.
the cheezy wedges!! GOSH I'm drooling now
and the baked rice is far more tasty than the one @ Vivo cafe.

believe it or not. we finished all these less half an hour.

I realize I like to blog about food. to make my dear readers drooling over there there and there. It's such a BIG temptation! I'm feeling hungry right now. I didn't eat anything for my dinner!!!! Time to diet weii!! I'm way too FATTT!!!!

I was like saying I wanted to lose weight ages ago, but seemed never take an action on it. LOL!!


Since I cannot eat that much. I'll continue blog about delicious FOODSSSS and nice CAFESSSS and PLACESSSSS to cure my yums-food-craving-bad-habits. *o*


next post gonna be this this this and this.
this cafe isn't located at sutera utama anymore!! Don't be bored of this place! Hahaha



people might not say something as you wish, but it turns out to be another point of view. Don't be too subjective. this is what i always tell myself.


LOVE,
SzEe3

1 comment:

Vian Lee said...

hahahaha... damn funny..!!! you also aware that you are way too fat? All these while I thought u blind one?! LOL..!!

Btw, i can't wait for your next post..!! He is so cuteeeee.. OMG..!!!