Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cute Ever

Thursday: during circuit theory lecture.....

ZiHui's newly precious. An electric fan.

Seeeeeeeeeee!! how powerful google is! I could even search for the exact pic! LOL


Thursday night: after having dinner with mates, I went to Mid Autumn gathering to support my kiddo!!! I'm glad you guys did it great!! I love the rabbit design! too bad I couldn't make to stay longer. I had to rush my assignment! Anyway, congrats to all of you!! A successful event! It reminds me of last year mid autumn. Time fliesssssssss.....

the giveaway mooncake!! taste surprisingly nice. out of my expectation! Hehe

last year mid-autumn OCWC =)

and my info division! gosh most of them went to cyber already. Misssssss euu ^^


Lantern parade~~~~ and i love playing candle more than lantern! Hehe


After that:

Haiz... I hate computer programming. But I had to deal with it. Fighting all night just to complete the assignment!

The group. Left Grace. and this is our (Zihui and I) room. Damn messy...zzZZ


..............(got stuck)


(How??)...........


.......


...................(got stuck again)

......


(It's friday)...........



I rather do something to distract myself from the misery. So...

My current FAV!!! It's a giveaway accompanied with the McD happy meal! HOHOHO
I'll sometimes play it before sleeping. Sounds MAD but i really do!

gaining back our fighting spirit! and we did it until eleven morning the next day. Chio right? I know we are. Started at 10pm until 11am. 13 hours.


This is how I got myself a pair of hideous dark circles + eye bags!!! And I seemed looking to a panda when I'd seen the reflection of the mirror!! MAX awful!


and know what we did within that torturing 13 hours??

.............(4a.m.)


It was raining like cats and dogs outside.

ZiHui: Hey ZiYang and I want to go to McD drive through. Want DaBao or not??

WenShin and I: WANT!

ZiHui: Happy meal aite??

'Okay!!'


4am
we had this
=_______________=""


too bad, the free gift is no longer the toy, but a hanger



Powerpuff Girls- BLOSSOM!!!




Hehe.



I had a pretty crazy 2 days. Thursday and Friday. I sleep only 3 hours within 48 hours = 2 days. FYI, I left a craziest ever post mortem (检讨会) at 7am and went to Melaka Sentral straight. Meaning that I'm now in JB and typing all these. I'm home!!

I was actually meant to be at Melaka now and to attend another post mortem. I'm sorry I couldn't make it because it was quite a sudden notice. Right after I've made my mind to come back home. So... Forgive me kay? I'll email my own review and everything to you guys=) Love ya!


After going through these difficult time, I'm now back to my home sweet home and get myself recharged. It's time to chiong for final! I left less than 20 days to prepare everything and I guess it's time for me to figure out what's important to me. After the final, everything will be sorted out. Perhaps.


I'm looking for a fulfillment. I know it's not only came from studies achievement but also from some other perspectives. LeeSzeEe, figure it out.


I know it's crazy, but I'm going to play piano instead of sleeping now. For me, it is kinda a way for stress relief. Life's getting back to its own track.



Lotsa LOVE,
Ee

No comments: