Monday, September 13, 2010

Exam Syndrome??

I've been feeling not well after going back from Kluang today. Yea, today mommy dada leejin and I went to Kluang just for mooncake!


DaDa!!! All booked!
this is the yummiest mooncake I'd ever tried!!!
I don't lie!!!


We went there after our brunch.

See our happy faces =)



Guess how many box we've bought? bet you can't believe what I'm going to say next. 17 boxes of mooncake!!!! Our family have a tradition of giving mooncake to our close relatives and friends. Hehe


my sis car turned to be like a van in only few seconds.


went to kluang mall after that. Again, I really 'looked small' such small small town. It's totally out of my expectation!! though I bought nothing there, but still a good try! At least my family bought their goods.

Actually the main point of this post isn't about the kluang trip. But I guess I won't blog it again afterward. For more details, just google it yourself kay? LOL!!

Yuen Fatt Biscuit. Wah you can even easily spot the contact number! Hehe~
@Kluang


I didn't know and still don't know why. I felt sick after reaching home. Like carsick IDK. I even threw up after taking a nap. I'm so afraid of burping now. Cause the feeling of vomiting will run over my whole body and I'll get goosebumps. LOL!! And I haven't taken anything after the brunch but amazingly I won't feel hungry at all. Maybe it's a good timing to diet LOL!

Tomorrow baba and mommy gonna fetch me back to Melaka. Know what?? I didn't touch my notes or slides or whatever academic-related stuffs during the ten days in JB!

Call me steady-ee!!!


I'm so gonna die now.



And 'maybe' I need a personal nurse during the time in Melaka.


GOD bless me!!


Hope i'll get well soon. and I've been watching many ppl in fb saying that they're in sick. What a good timing. I guess we all got infected of exam syndrome. LOL



Take care yea loves.


I'll definitely miss JB and my family and my blanket alot!!!!


Perhaps I can do well in the final!!

All the best yea!


Ee

1 comment:

v1nc3nt said...

c dou mooncake,my 'mouth water' oso come out dy~~dun menggoda perutku la wey...
I m one of those got infected of exam syndrome too...dis evening onli feel better after taking medicine...
perhaps i could b ur 'nurse' geh...but,fong sum...no virus infection from me...ngek ngek XD
add oil la har...circuit theory field theory...hohoho