Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sleepless Night

Don't get afraid. Hehe it's me!! the dark shades under my eyes looked even more obvious in this pic. Taken it during last sem break, I was lying under my blanket and ready to sleep. I always knew that I'll one day miss the fluffy and soft blanket of mine in JB. And it happens right at this moment.

I slept at eleven after reading a chapter of novel. was woken up from a car crashing dream at one something and I simply couldn't fall asleep again. Does it mean something??


How wish my blanket is with me now. I like the smell of softener my mom using.

Tossed and turned in bed reminds me of something. I don't know whether it's in a good way or what. But i simply want to get rid of it. I used to sleep within five minutes with my eyes closed.


hell. I want my life back!


Wey. You really annoying can't you just stop appearing in my mind??
okay I didn't mean it =P


Hell yea it's 4.18am now! I was supposed to wake up at 6 and do something worthy. Plan failed!!


Watching me sleep. For now, I need to wake up at 8am.


I really need a rest now.


love,
SzeEe

No comments: