Sunday, September 26, 2010

Memories. Pictures. Diary. Tioman Trip

Viewing my past years & months albums while I got too boring studying at night. I just ain't the type who can sit still and study for hours. Kill me better. okay back to topic, so I found out some dates which they're quite meaningful to blog about. I picked one of them to be today's. Simply because I miss my family. And I feel relax just by seeing those beautiful scenery pictures. Sea, beach, sand, sky, bla bla bla.

Let pics do the talking aite?


7th June '10

Family trip to

Tioman Island =)


first picture captured at the beach


pic tells everything.



capture the. Moment.






other small islands.
damn smooth soft sparkling sand


the crystal clear sea water =)
omg I feel like snorkeling now
I just can't forget how beautiful the underwater is
the colorful coral like a palace underground
MAX beautiful!!! max LOVE!


marine park


the craft zone


kakak there damn chio!
she doesn't know Chinese
but she can draw/write whatever Chinese writing from you.
her writing even nicer than us Chinese people right?


i bought a handmade necklace =)


Leejinee


back to beach again
like a kid playing sand writing =)




Sze. Si.


the loving couple. as always.
love this pic yea. they both looked so sweet.
the happiness smiley


with leejin~


yours truly, Ee
solo! LOL


this little girl she picked us some flowers
cute right? =)


i miss the 3 days 2 nights there.


the peaceful life.
the beautiful underwater world.
the awesome sunset.
the crystal water.
e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.


FYI, i stayed up until today 8am. This should be a post scheduled in today morning. but due to some lovely reasons, I make it now.


Thanks for keeping me company.

I know you dote me.



you



with love,
Ee

No comments: