Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crazy Uni Life


Life's getting busier and tougher. Everything is a challenge to me. Sometime I feel so no-life, but the contentment keeps me going.

Been acting crazy with CNYE bunch. Going to Alor Gajah hot spring at 1.30am after a Thursday night meeting. Immersing the body into 50-60 degree Celsius water. Going to McD at 4am for breakfast. Hitting bed at 6.30am in the morning.

Does every uni student act so crazy like us?? Uni life can't be wasted! I already started to feel sorry about my life after graduation. Stepping into the real world is the most pathetic thing on earth.

A sweet escape to JB this week. I need family love to recharge my energy back. It can't be recovered no matter how long the rest I take, which in fact I can't get enough, either.

I'm trying to keep my blog alive, but it doesn't really work. Blog's dead. I'm half dead. Been feeling unwell for almost 2 weeks. FML. Weather can be beautiful, but quite unpredictable, do take care of yourself!




Love 
Ee

No comments: