Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Long Post

 
 
Being with family is the greatest pleasure of all.

mommy cooks me bird's nest tonic every night. 

I feel so much love when I walked with my parents, holding dad's right hand and mommy's left hand. Talking nonsense with my siblings, laughing to nothing. Everyone says I make so much noise when I'm home, but I know they actually miss me so much.



SINFUL supper with cousin and family. My favourite- kuey tiao kia!! 海皇果条仔@Taman Pelangi. First time visit. According to my cousin, it's a very famous kuey tiao kia outlet in JB. The soup tastes special and different from the usual ones. Nice try! :)

It's a busy semester. I'm taking 6 subjects, holding two major events this sem. My choice. No one to blame. I hope it all turns out to be the most amazing sem in my uni life!!!

AMAZING people I met!!!
 15th CNYE!!
Do support us just by one click!!
'LIKE' OUR FAN PAGE!! will you?? An advance thank you!!

RCW!!
A not-so-complete family photo. Too bad we had quite a number of absentees.
For this, we proudly invite you to our event, 10th and 11th December!
See you @ CLC Concourse!!



Granny is hospitalized, human being just can't help getting older and older. Seeing gran becomes skinnier day by day makes my heart aches. Granny at the age of 79, but she can walk, can talk, can laugh, I believe my gran will get well soon!

Appreciate the ones who love you, whom you love too. Treating them the best way you can, to make sure we won't regret some days.


Family will be going to KL for once-a-year shopping trip on coming weekend. I won't be able to join them, again! Midterm tests and assignments fall right on this period, every year is the same! I missed the shopping spree last year as well. By looking at the photos they took made me so mad of MMU!! It will be December, CHRISTMAS MONTH!!! FML! I miss the chance to spend their money SHOPPING with family!!!! FYI, Year end = shopping spree! I hate you MMU.

I really MISS the time in KL!!!!! Talking bout this, I left my KL trip postings unwritten until today! GOD!! I have no enough time!!!




Do you know last night was 48th Golden Horse Awards ceremony??
柯震东+陈延希
super match pair!! Do you believe the girl is already 28? And the super handsome guy is just 20, same age with me!!!! OMG! But they really look so cute together!

BTW, CONGRATULATIONS to 柯震东!!!He's the 48th Golden Horse Awards Best New Performer!!!!


Everyone's talking about 'You Are the Apple of My Eye', IF you don't know what is this, you're so hell OUTDATED!! But I believe none of my friends will be in that category? At first, I just liked the trailer background music, so I covered ONLY that song. 


Though it's kinda late, but I guess I'll cover 那些年 by 胡夏. After watching the movie, I can't help myself from listening the song again and again. I hope I can do the cover within these few days in JB. *I HOPE* If I have enough time, enough energy, enough of luck to play and record without mistakes. 


alright. It's 4am in the morning! I really enjoyed the blogging time until I didn't aware of the time ticking passed. Once I finish the post I feel tired. HAHA!!!

Today's Sunday! May you have a nice week ahead!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: