Friday, November 4, 2011

Midnight Diary II, SzeEe's

Longing for a road trip, so badly.

Life's been great, occupied, full of laughter, tired of course, sometimes even wanted to escape to far far away where nobody could find me, but in fact, deep down in my heart I know I'd have to overcome everything one by one, the fruitful and satisfying ending is what I yearn for. 

There's a thing when you work with different kinds of people. I have met so many weird, mean, negative-thinking people, yet there are A LOT MORE lovely, caring, thoughtful nice people around me. I'm so grateful of that. 


Life's beautiful. I always uphold this, I hope I will never change this point of view.

This girl, is amazing.
Kate McGill is her name.


haven't been calling back home for days, Baba Mummy you will get my call soon!


Everyone's going back hometown, I don't. Ton of works piled up, I need to make things and works settled and done. Wish me luck :)


You have a great holiday.

I'll enjoy mine too!


xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jia youuu ah aka eeeeeeee oi =))