Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday Night | Taroyami Dessert House @ Sutera Utama

I'm home, but I'll be soon going back to Malacca.


I needed a rest, that's why I spent my Saturday sleeping in my bed. Guess I'm much better now, physically. My immune system has been deteriorating since I got only 3 to 5 hours sleeping time each day over the past one whole week. I miss everyone everything at home, from family till my bed. Maybe the non-stop working schedule made me so, because I just left home for only two weeks.

Anyway, I'm recharged!! Let's keeping up the spirit guys!! :))

Hanging out with sis at night. Driving is one of my favourite activities, I hadn't been driving for long so I was so excited just now. Don't worry I'm a racer, but I'm a safe driver as well. HAHAHA!!


cuppucino mushroom soup
bacon cabonara. kinda special because of the egg yolk
maryland chicken chop. love the mashed potato and dressing!

Right opposite of Anmour, there's one newly opened dessert house, with a super cute signboard!
Taroyami!!

my favourite:: Taro Balls!
UFO.
while waiting the UFO to beep.
noted** super BIG portion! If you're not a big stomach, be sure you have your friends to share with you.
Upper: Taro balls + Grass Jelly
Bottom: fern kuey + noodle jelly + pearl
Left: Soya ice series
Right: Traditional series
leejinee
yours truly :)
get 1 free if you collected 10 stamps!

you see this. So don't walk in and sit there to wait for the waitress to serve you. (like me and my sis, fools @@")

 All I can say, it's just like the JB-Snowflake. Excactly the same as the KL-Snowflake. Only the name changed. Prices, menu, tastes, are almost 99% the same. Glad though, I don't have to go to KL for sake of taro balls now. JB TAROYAMI got it all!!

Taroyami Dessert House
 37,Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/3.Taman Sutera Utama, 81300 Skudai, Malaysia.
(In front of Anmour cafe, same row with Lava Bistro)



Hectic life ahead. I need more time,
 
 
 
and I need more love.
 
xoxo
Ee

3 comments:

Taroyami Dessert House said...

Hi,
We are from Taroyami Dessert House and found your blog with "taroyami" key words on web! We are so appreciated for your detailed descriptions and beautiful pictures and we would like to ask your permission to allow us publish your blog on our fans page!


Warm Regards,
Taroyami Dessert House

Ee said...

why not? isn't it a win-win situation? :D
BTW, keep ur good job, i'll revisit again once i get back to JB! FYI, I'm taking my degree in mmu melaka

lotsa love,
SzeEe

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sze Ee!
To show our gratitude, we will contact and invite you to come over for a food trial if there is any new product launch :) stay tune and keep in contact!


Regards,
Taroyami Dessert House