Friday, July 13, 2012

Recent | Friday the 13th

Waking up to a chilly morning and having to get out of my warm bed is something really torturing. Realizing that today is Friday the 13th, but the sky looks clear, day seems nice. The enforced 80% attendance requirement is students' motivation to go to class, even it's drizzling out there in a cold morning.

I'm taking my takeout brunch now, luckily the Korean quiz just now went quite okay so I think rumors about Friday 13th is just a bluff. Kinda enjoying myself in this morning. And I'm free from everything until midterm break gets started so I'll remind myself to do something worth. Ton of assignments remain untouched, two lab reports, activity proposal, half of 'The Cupid Effect', Taiwan trip blog post, bla bla bla.

I'm gonna make sure I won't be wasting my precious weekend!

Last week:

6th July is my mom's birthday and I couldn't make to go back and celebrate with her. It's like the first time ever I spent this day without her. Feeling so guilty and a call wouldn't do, so I decided to draw a piece for her. Though it looked quite roughly done but I spent like one hour plus on it kay? BTW that's the lily she likes.

Dearest mommy, I love you to the moon and back!!


taking brunch with this fella. There are TOO many people saying that we looked alike, and for the first time I stopped fighting against it because in some photos even me myself thought that we DO look alike O_O!!


Don't you think this is quite a nice meal because it isn't. I think I'll just stick to nasi goreng tomyam next time I visit. Oh this is Windmill BTW.


if you happened to know my newest gang *HERE*, I simply think that they're real cute. HAHAHA!!


Most of them are younger than me three years meaning that I'm the dajiejie among them. Kinda love being with them because I'm treated like a queen or something LOL!


okay I'm vain but I simply love these photos taken during YingXin Night. Thanks Eric:)


not to forget the 15CNYE gang! Hoho we are awesome and we know it!


so this is the first event you guys organized in your uni life. Whatever paths you're going to take, remember that this is the moment where all of you working together towards a success. Hoping that you all can always bring along your passion and shine through your uni life.



Ixora newest tenants. They chilled like a boss at the staircase and I thought that it's cute when they closed their eyes.


watched the Amazing Spiderman with 15CNYE gang. Taking this photo because the one sitting beside me is cute! Nonono, WAS cute! YC Hong I'm so disappointed on you! Hng! BTW, The Amazing Spiderman is better than the previous ones. and this male lead is super handsome!!!


Andrew Garfield, mixed of American and British. He looks British and that's a big reason I like him!


Guys look hot in suit! Hehe


"The only way to stop the constant noise in your head. To stop thinking about what you did to ruin your life. Going out was so much easier than living with the pain. Than thinking the thoughts and feeling the feelings."

Sometimes I feel that the author and I have the same thoughts you know. Reading her books reflects some parts of me. Dorothy Koomson you rock.


origami roses. Nice?? I learnt from Youtube for like one hour only can successfully make one.


lovely don't they?


was too boring I guess, and I tattooed faked an infinity on my index finger. I scare pain so I don't think I'll get myself a real one. But infinity symbol will be my choice.



understand*care/2 caprice = the balance of emotion
hmm depending on people? Posted this pic because I want to introduce you guys a blog, a really good one. He's a Taiwanese blogger, who's really expert in photography and food tasting. I really enjoy reading his words, with the beautiful photos he shoots.

Here's the link: i z z y & i m a g e



ahh the vain me. My hair is seriously a mess. So frizzy I almost have an urge to chop it short. Bad hair day everyday :X

Recent Tumblr:


Soul searching...

wooden desk, with a lot of pencils, beautiful small plants, cute notebooks, simple table lamp, old alarm clock, photos attached on the wall, lookout the city view....

a lot of books under the shade...

Cecelia Ahern's and Nicholas Sparks's 
Indeed heaven.


Gonna spend big this weekend!

Happy Friday people! ;)

xoxo
Ee

No comments: