Monday, July 23, 2012

Recent | Alone, Forever?

The 4th day in JB. I feel empty-happiness. I've got nothing to do the whole day. Waiting for my parents to call for lunch and dinner, friends' calls/msg for outing. Been watching anime '黑子的篮球' and a lot of movies!! Life couldn't be any more wasted. HAHAHAHA!! Is this called the guilty of pleasure? 

It's quite a contrast if compared to my past weeks in Malacca. Around one week left for me to enjoy this kind of emptiness together with my parents and friends in JB. I am really thankful for this short break, to recharge my energy and prepare for the coming fights. 

P/S: Thank God this short break met the local u sem break! Finally can meet some of my longtimenosee friends! Can't wait!

Days in Malacca. Waking up to a drizzling rainy morning is happiness!

yumcha with old partners and laughed our night off is happiness.

gotta spend the weekend with sister is happiness, too.

not to mention at this place- Nadeje.

Thanks Theng and Pua for the company as well! and the 'not that black shorts' inside joke!

We took like 23461 pics that day.

The mushroom soup is, hmmm average. I can make the same one with Campbell's instant. #truestory

I don't know why the hell my sis would order this, raspberry coffee. Too sweet for me.

Yea it's true that the milecrepes are quite a great deal BUT the service is SUCKS TO THE CORE! I really couldn't stand the girl standing behind the cake display chiller (Mahkota Parade outlet). Seriously, I so wanna punch her into the face. She has a HUGE attitude problem!!!

okay chill chill. Maybe it's due to weekend. The crowd was no joke. (self-console)


you find this road familiar??

Tadaaaaa! the famous Klebang coconut milkshake! Life-saver under the hot sun!

I bet most of the students have that one subject you don't wish to attend, but due to the 80% attendance you're forced to go. So this is what I'd do during the whole lecture class. The lecturer doesn't care, he just wants us to keep quiet and don't disturb the rest. 

Problem: I guess there are only 10% of the students listen to him. #failed

Pleasure of reading.

music + good read
my longtimenosee Ted ;)

Gotta have it repaired. I've been wearing it for more than 5years, my first Casio if not mistaken. :(

The day I went back JB. Thanks KX for offering the ride though I didn't come back with him at last.


So I watched quite a quality and meaningful video from Youtube last night which left me in wonders.
so which stage are you in now? I'm in stage0 #foreveralone - -



Blog:

Hope you like the video! I like the girl so so much! She's really cute and her acting is natural! If you happened to watch 'Unfold' by JinnyboyTV then you might know this girl, Marianne Tan

oh BTW I love their soundtracks too. 

Besides the first few seconds of the short that featured Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years', everything in the middle was original and composed by this production crew! I love every song in this short! :)


sneak peek of my next blog post::
First time ever, I drove in Singapore for sake of sending my elder sis to Changi airport. Damn she went for vacation again, Japan Hokkaido this time!! Envy MAX! I don't know the road, all depended on a GPS. Thank God I reached JB safely. LOL! A siblings date is simply awesome.


P/S: Ohmiigod now I realize I have a habit which, left my hp at somewhere. And when I get it back I have like 20 missed calls or so. JUST NOW was the 2nd time in these few days, I have not been answering the calls. My friend would hate me. Sorry mate, forgive me please? I'll make it up to you next time! Promise!



Enjoy your holiday like I do??


xoxo
Ee

No comments: