Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rainy Days

This kind of weather = perfect sleeping temperature! Have been yawning like 1357times since the morning class. 

Thanks for these cute ear studs from Hatyai. Heard that everything there is so bloody cheap. I'm tempted.

and Sakura all the way from Korea! Thanks KahYee! it's so pretty and special!!

intended to go for blood donation after class, it's been more than 1 year since I last donated. Who knows I failed my blood test, saying that the blood contains not enough iron. What the heck mood swing lor! T.T

FYI, today is YX shirt day!! You may see a lot of people wearing this shirt around the campus! Proud to be part of YX, though I wasn't the committee, but as a counselor I'm so happy so see my 'kiddo' walking around with this shirt on.


Okay shift to this serious stuff. I attended CLS AGM last night. I am/was an organizer, it's normal that I fight for the activities' benefits. A life lived in wonders and questions is a life half-lived. Who wants to live half a life when you can have a whole life? We questioned, and hope for the answer. It's the only chance for us organizer to question the problems we encountered throughout our events. We ask because we care this society, and we want the best for it. When it's your turn to organize an event, you may appreciate the seniors' hardworks and fight for your juniors next.

 I can understand why freshies don't see the things we do. Anyway, learn from the past, learn forward to prepare your future. Soon, you'll have a family like this, like us!

Tumblr time! 
super pretty fingers. Long and slender. I'm jealous:(

super pretty ear stud 

guys with guitar- 'Yeng'
girls with guitar- super Yeng! (faint *.*) I want to learn guitar leh

I almost forget the romance between Ron and Hermione. 

this is tooooooo cute!!

I wasn't really like Serena, I'm always a fan of Blair. But she looks really gorgeous in this pic. Maybe I just love girls with the sweetest smile.


Loving rainy days




You and I will always be unfinished business, don't we? So I stop fighting against, I learn to accept and be okay. Full stop.


xoxo
Ee

No comments: