Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Recent | Random Holiday

A wave of guilt washed through me as I told my sis to update her blog, because I never update mine as yet. I just jokingly asked her to blog and the next minute, she does, and still doing, typing! Mygod that makes me somehow panic because I never really as prompt as she does, not during my holiday. Holiday mood MAX! Don't feel like doing anything except shopping, watching drama, eating, sleeping, all in all, slacking!! 

So now, a random update bout my recent life.

Warn: VERY random. - -

*I guess she doesn't aware that I'm blogging now, gonna shock her!*


#1
receiving this cute postcard from Thailand. Thanks John & Jinyuff. Been thinking to follow after you guys, backpacking to some nice places for weeks and getting to know their cultures and all. I really admire your courage and determination! Hope I'll do this one day! Thanks guys ;)


#2
Receiving aunty's (Leeszeyeun's mom) call one day and being asked out to lunch @ Shik Gaek Korean Restaurant, Nusa Bestari. I totally mistook her as my Kaima and we chatted like that over 2 minutes I think. So sorry aunty. - -""
2nd pic: LSY looked like a girl. LOL

sending aunty back home and we 3 youngsters (-,-") went yumcha.
1st pic: Bromance.


I can't remember this combination. 3 of us never really yumcha before. Great start. Don't really know if we have second time because LSY is an aeroplane!! #truestory

#3
Siblings outing last Saturday together with a special guest @ Modern revelation, Taman Molek.
P/S: I anti the Sutera outlet. The environment sucks and menu has much less choice if compared to Molek's.

the.elder.sis


 the two younger sisters.
Thanks Winnie.The.Pooh korkor for this satisfying late lunch!!


#4
got these 2 pairs of shoes with super low price @ Cotton On, Tebrau City. Loving the beige color highcut so much, super comfort quality!! RM30 only ohmiigod dirt cheap!!!
P/S: Thanks Dada. 


#5
 never know my hair looked like this from the back until my sis told me. Quite long huh.


#6
I love playing piano, especially on a stormy weather, that's how JB is like these few days. 
Once I read, "I'd rather lose myself in passion than lose my passion.". True max.


#7
So, the Korean teddy bear family. - -
I'm really grateful for everything you did. Everything. I appreciate our friendship because I found that our opinions towards life, the ways we face things are so similar. So damn similar that sometimes I couldn't help but thought to myself, what a super coincidence. 

Every bad sign starts with a 'but'. I'm so damn sorry words can't explain. Perhaps time cures, time solves, time proves.


#8
 yours truly.
New sem is about to start. I'm ready to say 'nice to meet you' new subjects, new lecturers, new friends (perhaps?). And 'heyyyyyy' to all my old friends.


Never be afraid of leaving because I believe all the good stuffs will stay (say people, places). Be positive to the upcoming adventure because if I don't make a move, I'll forever stand at the same spot whilst others overtake me. 
*If you know I'm talking to you, don't feel like staying at home is the best option, though sometimes, yes. Just that sometimes.*


So yea, looking forward to my Delta 2nd sem!



 taking Panadol just now. I always refused to take pill even I felt unwell but this is the second time in this holiday. Immune system is getting shitty. God. Weather is awful. Do take care of yourself!!



Good night world!

xoxo
Ee

No comments: