Friday, October 19, 2012

Back to SCHOOL!!!

The day has finally come, last day in JB. and so the last blog post in JB. Though I'll be coming back again on next Tuesday (HAHAHA) but yea I'm reluctant to leave. Been staying home for weeks, surrounded by family laughter and all the gossips, how can I!

Tadaaaa! Anyway, it's time to return back to school!!!!
I don't care how others remind me its campus, I just want to call it SCHOOL! that kinda old school feeling rockz!

Putting all the missing thoughts aside, I'm kinda looking forward to my new sem. Getting my result at Wednesday night. It released way faster than I (everyone) expected so I wasn't prepared at all. Feeling so flurry inside because I knew I didn't do well. I was aiming a 'Pass', that's all I wished for ever after I stepped out of the exam venue. Hardly to get a 'Pass' but I still prayed for it. 

The moment I clicked on 'Achievement' my heart was pounding so hard, thumping against my chest. No kidding. You can imagine, I didn't dare to look at it, even used my hand to cover on the grade column. Thinking back it's stupid but yea, my heart skipped a beat when I finally made my decision to put my hand down.


Hell yea all PASS!

I was so scared that I'd fail in Random process and Law for engineers but no, I passed them! Randam is on the edge though. Feeling emo-ish the moment I saw my pointer, the lowest GPA I've ever got but, it's okay. One day passed and I already digested them all. 

I'm hopelessly optimistic I know. 

"Parents call it 'bad grades', we call it 'still passing'."

well said.

I don't know how I passed it. Guess it's The Power of Prayer. Thank God. 


Recently, family decided to go...
to Permas Jaya on purpose, just for the breakfast. I was like a kiddo feeling so excited when my dad took a new path to there. And I was like 'ohhhh' and 'wahhh' the whole while when he's driving on that new road. 

with noobie leejinee

and this noobie baked the eggtarts! Hoho looked not bad huh! I helped contributing two pastries and tired of making it. The whole process is so damn troublesome! 

New menu at Sushi King!

BFF called today for some random stuffs, but we ended up chatting for quite a long time! Miss you babe! So much we know it.

Cute baby spotted! Babies never fail to make my day. Especially those cute or naughty ones! I love babes and kids so much!!!! ***mommy's love shines***

if you realize there's one thing has changed..... ;)
don't say I'm chubbier or eyebags bigger or whatnot please. But I did gain weight I know that. FML

shopping with this trendy mommy today ;)



I actually checked my upcoming assignment just now and browsing for stuffs related to it. The classes haven't even started yet and I feel stressed now after reading the assignment guidelines. FML max! Who want to be the same group with me? LOL!!!! Starting to 'jio' people now.

my lord I almost forget 16th CNYE interaction camp and RCW2013 await me too! Siao liao siao liao. Gotta be serious! Shall head to library like it's my second home starting from this coming new sem! Anyone? Hahaha I'm serious this time. See you in library HOHO!



eh why huh I feel real pressure now. T,T
Assuming it's a good sign.



May you have a lovely weekend!
(and kick a great start to your new semester my MMU friends!!! :D)



Ciao!
Continue packing my luggage. 
I bring back so many things you won't believe. HAHA! Thanks to mom and dad who make everything possible! Muacksssss**


love,
Ee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Same feeling with you! the assignment guideline is freaking me so much! STRESS!

Ee said...

@Yew
but gotta face it real soon! welcome them with open hands! hehe btw, HEY i nvr knw u read my blog! thx for dropping a line to me;)
see u around campus!

Unknown said...

Haha! see you soon!