Monday, October 1, 2012

DÔME Cafe | CSHH Coffee Bar @ Singapore

Remember I mentioned that the first time ever, I drove in Singapore for sake of sending my sis to Changi airport?? Yea... Now I wanna bring this back because.........

I went to Singapore with her yesterday ;)
fyi, I'm having my holiday now!!


We went to this place. Hmmm you think this is a hardware company??
Hehe stay tuned! ;)

22nd July 2012 ;)

taking photo in car is a must-do whenever 3 of us hangout ;)


DÔME Café @ Dempsey Hill, Singapore.

Crowded......

you find her familiar? hahaha she seldom appears on my blog. Dajie.

favourite: Ice chocolate + chocolate Gelato!!

mushroom soup. above average, but not as good as Gianni's Trattoria!

Mocha Frost.

Cakes are nice too!
cappuccino choc truffle + baked New York cheese!

defocused - -
the blogger of Ee-ternity, SzeEe

the blogger of Undefined ♥
VianLee a.k.a elder sis a.k.a Dada

blogger of e3's box
LeeJinee a.k.a little sis

3 bloggers in the house. Guess I'm the last one to blog about this siblings outing. LOL! Save the best for last right? *shy*

haha if you remember this photo.


Changi airport was my destination.

btw, driving in Singapore is so torturing because you can't speed like, at all. 90 is the limit. How? 3-lane road lehhhh.....- - by the time we went back, leejinee kept reminding me of the speed, 'eh eh ehhh, almost 100 already!', or like 'slow down slow down'. You know drivers don't like comment as such. I'm so Jb-ian.


***********

Hehe and yesterday, dada asked me out of the blues,

 'got any activity later??', 
'hmm wanna go Kaima's house', 
'wanna go Singapore or not?', 
'OKAY I tell mummy I'm not following her!'. 

LOL!! 'Abondoned' mummy straight away :P
a drizzling morning.

Tadaaaa! The place we went! CSHH, was home to several metal and hardware companies of the past. and now CSHH Coffee Bar!! You find it special??

 Loving the island bar. Located right on the center of the whole shop. So the customers can view on the baristas brewing craft from all angles.

We waited for quite some time. Make sure you have enough patience. 

look at the cute names. '趁热打铁', '铜心协力', etc. etc..

small and packed.

the CSHH history.


I didn't really have the chance to take good photos. Looking at the crowd then you'll understand me.

my super duper ultra rich hot chocolate. 

decent omelette.

Strawberry banana french toast. Love this so much! 

smoke salmon sandwich. Thumbs up too!

pastriesssss ;) 
*curi from sis's instagram, @vianlee*

spending a quality time chatting and laughing with my sis and her friend. HAHAHA!! 
I realize many people in Singapore/work in Sg like to mix Hokkien into the conversation, once I heard 'siao lang ka zue' I laughed till upside down inside out until my tears came out LOL! 

okay so this is the building looked like.

business hour! ;)

no doubt. the entrance HAHA 

Chye Seng Huat Hardware
150 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore

kitchen closes at 5pm!


Tel: 64960609 (Singapore)



my almost waist length hair and I never trim them for months, looked like shit now - -"""
wanna cut and dye!!


hmm today is Mid Autumn. Happy mooncake festival people! I know I'm late larr... Hehe

Went to grandma's for family gathering. She has a bright smile on her face now, but she couldn't recognize me at first. Feeling a little sad inside but it's okay, I will visit you more in coming 3 weeks!
stay strong and always have that cute smile!!



always treasure the time you spend with your family.

tick tock tick tock....

1st Oct, and Chinese 16th August is my dad's birthday!!
hehe happy birthday babaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!



love,
Ee

1 comment:

Best Bars In Singapore said...

The Dome cage cshh coffee bar in Singapore is excellent. Have a look at it