Saturday, April 6, 2013

Weekly Update

A very quick post/update you know why, it's FRIDAY!! It's almost my weekly routine- blogging.

Very sorry I gotta use English again as I'm rushing of time now. I need a considerably amount of time to type Chinese haha *lousy!!*. Perhaps some of you already knew, I'll be one-day teacher tomorrow to replace my friend's tuition class since she's away for holiday. *envy*

I heard that students nowadays very naughty/too playful? In each and every way I felt that it's going to be a hard task for me to handle the children. Perhaps everything goes well. I'm a good teacher and kids love me, seriously. Okay lah at least I think so.XD


Starting from last Friday? I had a great time *again* in the bookstore, Harris. I brought leejinjin with me as she wanted to use her BB1M vouchers. There went my opportunity to buy more books! hiakhiak *evil laugh*

outing with leejinjin and wearing her cap, she wore my blouse. Good thing about siblings, we share almost everything. Shoes, accessories, blouses, pants, bags, and anything you can think of.

okay SS inside the car is a passed-down tradition. LOL! No, yes I'm a safe driver.

no joke, she bought like.... 8 or 9 books. This pic included some of mine. Being a librarian for 5 years throughout my secondary school life is no joke, wrapping book is as easy as makan. I love the time spent with books (say as if it's human wtf). No matter reading, shopping for books, in library, the book smell, and now wrapping books, I simply love everything relates to books.

after Harris, we finally went to the NEW BRANCH of Just Want Coffee (Taman Molek's)
After visiting the main branch @ Permas Jaya, I was quite taken aback when I visited Molek's because it's so damn huge even got an island bar at the middle of the whole shop. This concept actually gave me kinda deja vu feeling because of *THIS (scroll down)* CSHH Coffee Bar @ Singapore.

Frankly, I wasn't impressed. In term of environment, I still prefer Permas's. 

But the Tiramisu is a must-try!! Won't let you down. Probably the best Tiramisu I've tried.

*ACT*

okay I didn't know she took this one. quite like it. Probably because of my curl.

awkward position to take a photo of us.



Lepas tu.......

Last weekend was a BLAST. I went to Malacca to visit my friends, I felt so very excited but tiredness overloaded. I fell asleep so quickly thorough the journey to Malacca. Pity my travelmate YenFen. Haha she has no one to talk to and she couldn't fall asleep. HAHAHA

souvenirs Jack bought us from Taiwan!!! *THANKIU once again!!*

we jalan sini jalan sana like a tourists..

PS: Please bear with ip4 photo quality T,T

Warning: Photo BOM

When you're taller than everyone...

you'll be the only camera man

HAHA!

ahh.... Main lar~~ huo gai HAHAHA~

this is an exception though... HAHA!

LOL! Epic

101% tourist-looked 

Girls being girls

and again....

and again haha;)

Chiong k session! 

ahhhh a not-so-completed group photo @ Seafarer

A call/message makes everything possible. Thanks mates!
Hope we can still meet up even after you graduate! and for those who'r still in MMU, we will see each other again. Don't cha miss me! ;)

The older I get, the lesser photos I take. 


Sushi King Bonanza with le mummy. My department Monday shutdown too! Did I mention before? Hahaha how xing fu I am. 

view from my workplace. 

and I got so boring at work today, chatting with my bosses and even drawing. ohya, out of no where my boss said "ji fan!", which in Chinese means chicken rice. I burst out laughing for the first time in the office. I don't know why the hell he said that, but it's so funny! FYI, my boss is a Malay! 

colored it since my sis said it looked like haunted house damn her. 
I prefer this version though. It does look brighter!

went to Grazia for dinner and to run errands, completing my intern log book, reviewing what should I teach the kids tomorrow. It took me around 3 hours there, completely alone. and I find that I really love spending some time alone. Not feeling lonely though, just pure silence and I can focus on whatever shit going on in my mind. 


Not to freak you, but this time I'm aware that I didn't wear specs. Haha!

This pair of eyes have been hid behind the specs for long. Just to make sure you still remember how I look like when I take off the specs. Yea the eye bags. 

Talking about this, some of my freaking friends I don't know they miss me or whatnot, coincidentally sent/tagged me to a post titled '吃香蕉去眼袋' wtf?! Okay lar I'll take this advise, but I know the bags are incurable. LOL!!




Happy weekend people!

weekly report comes to an end now...

I'm freaking tired now it's 1am!! Good night :)


Getting me to open up is like drawing blood from the stone..
Don't try me unless you're well prepared


love,
Ee

No comments: