Wednesday, March 11, 2009

0038


First of all, to those my friends, especially the ones I didn't reply urs msg. Okay I want to clarify something, I'm NOT intend to do that but just I dumped myself into something else so I forgot to reply. So sorry!!!!

What about my current life? Hmm........


I've been practising piano since February, to resolve the exam on coming April. I dunno what else can I do except practise. I can sit down and play for continuous three or four hours. Until my back is killing me or such my fingers get little cramp. I swear I'm talking truth.


The outcome is satisfied though. Thx God



I try to re-connect with my friend, but it seems... Unfortunately, our conversation not going through well. The cold reply does make me feeling uneasy. It's really heart breaking. Does friendship so fragile? I don't think so. Must I've missed something, importantly.

I hope u'r doing allright.


Form5'08 students are going to take spm results on coming thursday! I felt quite nervous the past few days. But somehow I overcome it now. Everything is settled down, there's nothing to change. Face it steadily!! I just hope I can strike my target whatever. Not to disappoint my family and ofcoz myself.


To be frank, I'm under stress



Last but not least,

별빛눈물
*星光眼泪* This song is my recent favourite and also the first korean song I like. Though I dunno what meaning but its melody just somehow moved me.





Report-like entry

Duh

I'm once again feeling hungry





What doesn't kill me makes me stronger!

No comments: