Saturday, March 28, 2009

0037

Today, I had a conversation with a malay uncle. Maybe I don't speak malay quite often since graduated, I just couldn't even talk properly in sentences. Worst of all, must I forgot some words.


So I asked

'sorry can u speak english?' *as u know I can't speak malay well*

and there the uncle stone at first, then answered

'...Yes ..Su...r..e.. Sure' *uncle can't speak english well however*


Ended up I just didn't care him much and he was forced to use english campur malay to answer me. Who cares? He's the one who said yes right? Wahahahha

Seem like pointless entry? No

I found out what's the difference as I was a student and as I'm now a loafer.

Darn, my malay vocabulary is practically forgotten!



Yeah I've met with my dear today!!! How come everyone just get themselves a notebook so fast? Teng bought a BLUE color Dell Inspiron*she has no other choices*. I'm gonna buy RED to provoke her!!! Hehehehehe*evil laugh*






Btw, I've seen a flysheet yesterday

About a tuition centre advertising for students

Maybe some of u ady knew what I'm gonna say

LOL

Dada!! Do they seem very familiar to u??

Anyway, my day was delighted by this flysheet

Good job!!

Of coz for my baby as well

It's sort of embarrassing but

You know, not everyone could make themselves matter




I'm just so happy today

Well, not the whole day, after 5pm?




If you could see me now

6 comments:

Evebi said...

wakao..so ugly!!
i din see tat flysheet oh..
so regret tat i promise them can use my photo..aiyor..
anyway..long time din meet wif u all ley..

Ee said...

hahaha..
got a shock??
ok wat won't ugly la girl
hmm...long time?
this period would still be longer i think

Stephanie See said...

wow! they become the model of quan fang wei? so cool sia XD

Ee said...

hahas how u knew that's quan fang wei's 1??cool right?
i got the same point with uXD

【宋小妞】 said...

Alzheimer's...
exaggerate..
You are no more capable of speaking melayu..@@''

Ee said...

what mean 'Alzheimer's' huh?= =
very broken melay la
not used to it ady..chamz